New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack Preview on Relaunched Official Website

HBP Film
June 17, 2009, 07:42 AM

Check it out! Warner Bros has revealed a newly redesigned website for the UK Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. New are background photos, and a host of posters, especially this of Harry and Ginny looking intently at each other, this of Ron and Lavender, Luna ,Hermione and Draco Malfoy. Also be sure to click over for a host of new wallpapers galore, including of Snape, as well as many new buddy icons. Of interest are the new hints of the new score written by Nicholas Hooper. The soundtrack which will be released on July 14, can be pre-ordered here via our Cauldron Shop or via iTunes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

I am in love with the Photos!!!! I can’t even pick my favorite!! Less Than A MONTH!!!!!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 17, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I love ALL the posters!! Love the Ron, Hermione, Lavender ones!! Rupert is so freakin’ HOT! I’m also Loving the Harry and Ginny one..you can feel the chemistry just coming off the page. And the one with Draco is very dramatic…I could literally stare at it for hours! But maybe that’s because Draco looks so good from the back! They’re website is bloody brilliant!! I love the memory effects and the snippets from soundtrack are AMAZING I can’t wait to buy it!! :D

Posted by cghambright on June 17, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

More posters…

Posted by Won_Two on June 17, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator

Ooooh, very nice!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 17, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator

OMG I love the Harry/Ginny one.

Posted by rosalie on June 17, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator

You can tell Harry and Ginny (or Dan and Bonnie really) are not really looking at each other. These look as though they were done separately and pasted together, don’t they?

Posted by coolbeans3131 on June 17, 2009, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

Yes, the do look pasted together. That poster looks so awkward! Or maybe I’m just too in love with H/G that I’m highly critical.

Posted by A*ROAR*a Borealis on June 17, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Blue-moon_thumb

Cool Poster! i can see Hermione in the corner.

Posted by shellscotie on June 17, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
My_avatar_thumb

Great revamp to the site and thematically dark. I love the wallpaper of the 4 death eaters but I am a little disappointed that the individual one of Snape looks a little waxy – its been too heavily photoshoped and doesn’t look like a real man any more

Posted by SnapesSilverDoe on June 17, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

the website its self was extraordinary! a lot better than the US one, small details here and there, but obviously it gave a huge result. the posters were nicely done, they keep teasing us with very good posters. although my favorite are of Snape, it was nice to see one of Ginny and Harry, even though they look kind of awkward.

Posted by kingdom on June 17, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

Posted by kingdom on June 17, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

another thing, i can’t wait for the soundtrack. the theme song sounds awesome, and if the rest of the songs will be this filling, the soundtrack will be amazing.

Posted by kingdom on June 17, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

wow…you can really see the tension in Hermione’s face….and Draco has turned his face in shame…. wow… only to figure which one will be my wallpaper…

Posted by Amy Darlene on June 17, 2009, 09:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

OMG OMG!!!! these site is sooooo amazing!!! best ever!!! wooooa..music is amazing! OMG! new posters-thank God!!! best yet! I hate the “official” ones with Harry and Dumbledore over photoshoped!! this is so exciting!!! I started to scream!!!!! squeeeeeeee

Posted by Matea on June 17, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Anything new from HP is always nice!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 17, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator

"You don't mind if we don't kiss you, do you, Ron?" said Fred in a falsely anxious voice.[br]"We could curtsy, if you like," said George.[br]"Oh, shut up," said Ron, scowling at them.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014