Nick Magazine Feature on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
June 16, 2009, 04:41 PM

The July issue of Nick Magazine features a cover photo and article on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The cover features a photo of actor Dan Radcliffe, and has a two page interview with the Trio as well as a "Spells and Stars" quiz on the movie. As our galleries are temporarily out of order you can see them here, here and here.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released here in the US on July 15th

Thanks to my son for the scans!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Testolv_thumb

God, I can’t wait for the movieee~!
1 month, 1 month, 1 month…

Posted by CissyMalfoy on June 16, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I have to get that. The quiz was easy though I am a harry potter superfan!!!!!!

Posted by The Nerd on June 16, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Img_0052__risoluzione_del_desktop_

Easy peasy on the quiz taking :) and i hate to say it but rupert and dan cant use liquid luck for competive sports lol

Posted by ROAR! lilyjames on June 16, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

go sue’s son!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 16, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Lol. The quiz was funny – it was so easy! :D

Posted by Christine on June 16, 2009, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

hooray for Sue’s son! :D way cool :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 16, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

The quiz was too easy. I can’t wait until the movie comes out. I wis the theater I want to see the movie at would start selling the tickests already.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 16, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb
I can’t wait for the movie to come out 1 month to go now!
Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 17, 2009, 03:54 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Still a month to go before the movie.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 17, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I got all of those questions right…of course, it wasn’t really much of a challenge [:
Can’t waitttt for the movie [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 17, 2009, 05:23 AM report to moderator

I love Dan’s first anwer. It shows that he is really emotional and pensive person. He fits perfect in the role as Harry like Rowling might thought of it.

Posted by ginnyshiel on June 17, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator

Posted by ginnyshiel on June 17, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Still a month to go before the movie.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 17, 2009, 05:57 AM report to moderator

Apparently the Order of the Phoenix would be interested in me because of my score on that quiz. Even though it was easy peasy.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 17, 2009, 06:17 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

hahaahah greatt magazineee o….tanks TLC

Posted by potterrock on June 17, 2009, 06:31 AM report to moderator

"And you're not sitting with the prefects today, either," said George. "Christmas is a time for family."[br] They frog-marched Percy from the room, his arms pinned to his side by his sweater.