News from France: Scans of Half-Blood Prince Sticker Book, Another Interiew from HBP Train Launch

HBP Film
June 15, 2009, 08:34 PM

Several updates from France regarding the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. First, there are two new interviews with Tom Felton (Draco), Bonnie Wright (Grinny) and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George) recorded last weekend during the launch of the traveling prop train in France. You can see several from Harry Potter Forever here, and then from Allocine here.

Also thanks to UniverseHarryPotter who emailed as well regarding scans from the French edition of the Panini sticker album for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. You can see these via this link.

Finally thanks to Potterish and Pottersphere for the heads up that French station Canal will be airing a special on HBP July 4

Thanks to UHP and Harry Potter Forever and all who have emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hpg05_thumb

yayyy….the stikers are great xD……tanks TLC

Posted by potterrock on June 16, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

I really love the Quidditch gear. I wish I could play. But alas, I’m a muggle.

Posted by Hydrus on June 16, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Damn! The interviews are in French! I don´t know the first thing about French! Can´t somebody translate them?

Posted by Tamyris on June 16, 2009, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I gave up completing a stickers album since my last one which was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I never finish them.And anyway, I think I am too old to do that. That´s a little childish.

Posted by Tamyris on June 16, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator

I love those stickers. :))

Posted by Mairéad on June 16, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Bonnie, Tom, and the Phelps twins are SOO CUTE!!!!! All they’re answers were great. These Panini sticker books are awesome, but they always make me feel so freakin’ spoiled. I love the Picture of Draco walking away! And the picture of Ron.

Posted by cghambright on June 16, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

neat stickers

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 16, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Sad again for missing that train :(
I wish I had a flying car!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 16, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

awesome stickers!

Posted by kingdom on June 16, 2009, 06:08 PM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

The stickers r really cool ;.)

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on June 16, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Potterpuffsi010-vi_thumb

Stickers! Cool.

Posted by siriuslysirius11 {*SQUEE*} on June 16, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM :D

Hedwig_avatar_thumb

I really cannot get excited by such poor images.

Posted by Graymayne on June 17, 2009, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

hoooooly cow that was a ton of pictures!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 17, 2009, 03:09 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Cool stickers!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 17, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator

He tried to draw breath, but it made his head spin; his lungs were empty, and he suddenly felt a piercing pain on either side of his neck --[br]Harry clapped his hands around his throat and felt two large slits just below his ears, flapping in the cold ai