New Looks Inside UK Half-Blood Prince Poster Annual, Gift Book, FunFax Book

HBP Film
June 15, 2009, 10:35 AM

There are new looks today inside several of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tie-in books available from the UK. First up are these new (and large wallpaper sized) montages from the BBC Harry Potter Poster Annual for 2010. Due out this August, you can see fantastic closeups of the Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) and Greyback (Dave Legeno) Wanted Posters, a Quidditch Montage featuring Ginny (Bonnie Wright) Ron (Rupert Grint) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe), and one of Tonks (Natalia Tena) and Lupin (David Thewlis) at the Burrow. There is also a smaller size look at the Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) and Harry page, here via Amazon.

Also of interest is an inside look at the Half-Blood Prince Deluxe Gift Book, with a large Snape (Alan Rickman) and Half-Blood Prince page (note it states plainly who is the hbp!) Over at Amazon as well you can see a second smaller size of a Young Tom Riddle page

Finally, be sure to check out this Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince FunFax book from Dorling Kindersley. Inside looks reveal four pages of things we can expect to find, including individual character pages such as the one on Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) that reads "Never trusted by Harry and his friends, Draco becomes even more suspicious to Harry during their sixth year."

We will update once these become available in our Cauldron Shop (Note Amazon UK does ship world wide)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Pluto_thumb

Cool!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 15, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

wow these are cool!

Lol about it stating who the half blood prince is though!

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 15, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

cool

Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

this sounds awsome my favorite is the quddich! .0

Posted by The Nerd on June 15, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Excellent!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 15, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Woo I bought that giftbook….. for me! Haha it’s amazing – me and my friend sat in the mall looking through it and lifting all the flaps and stuff it was epic.
And I also bought a HP colouring-in book…. even though I’m almost 16 LOL I was feeling a bit childish that day xDDD

Methinks everyone should buy the giftbook cos it PWNS.

Posted by MuggleQueen on June 15, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool, hopefully I can get a few of these. Especially the close ups and stuff! :D

YAY! HBP is in full swing ….. only 1 ….. 1 measly month away …. hurry up, I CANNOT wait! :p

Epjpegutil31_thumb

These look really interesting!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 15, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
001_thumb

Really cool pics!

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 15, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Cool..

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 15, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very nice! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 15, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I really like that poster with Bellatrix and Fenrir!! And I also like how it very blatantly says who the HBP is (sarcasm)! Ha ha.

Posted by tubaturtle on June 15, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Nice.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 15, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

The quidditch poster was pretty cool, wasn’t it?

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 15, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

All of these look wonderful! I think I would love to buy some of them…after paying off my fees for the fall semester of college!

Posted by Kirk on June 15, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator

"Fred and George tried to get me to make [an Unbreakable Vow] when I was about five. I nearly did too, I was holding hands with Fred and everything when Dad found us. He went mental," said Ron, with a reminiscent gleam in his eyes. "Only time I've ever se