New Deluxe Editions of Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire for France

Books
June 14, 2009, 08:01 AM

Gallimard, publishers of the French editions of the Harry Potter novels by J.K. Rowling will be releasing two new versions of the books on June 25. Readers in France will now be able to purchase Deluxe editions of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, with the new cover art seen here via the publishers site. Later in November of this year, Gallimard will also release Deluxe editions of the remaining books in the series.

Thanks to Steve from Pottersphere for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Img_44501_thumb

whoaa they look awesome! me want.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 14, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

nice!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 15, 2009, 12:01 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I prefer the UK ones . . . . but anything HP is cool! :D

Hpphotoshop_thumb

I don’t mean to be rude but I really don’t like those covers. They look effortless I have to say.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 15, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Oui oui…

Posted by Won_Two on June 15, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

what is the difference anyway between the deluxe and the not-deluxe edition?

Posted by alegria35 on June 15, 2009, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Hp-avatar_thumb

Not being critical, just don’t think they are so great. They look like artwork you’d find on 1970’s children’s books. I guess I’m too spoiled with the amazing artwork from Mary GrandePre.

Joe

Posted by rangerjoe on June 15, 2009, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Forest_thumb

Cool!!! I wish thy would make deluxe covers for the US

Img_4556_thumb

I’ll alert all my French friends :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 15, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

These look gorgeous! I am tempted to buy them, even though I own several editions of the books already! :P

Posted by Kirk on June 16, 2009, 04:38 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Oui, oui, oui! :o)

Harry_potter__war_started__thumb

why can’t they realease deluxe editions of HP3 and HP4 in the U.S. I’ve been looking around but I can’t find them anywhere.

Posted by potterfanatic101 on June 18, 2009, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Egon013_thumb

Lovely!

Posted by Pickles [OTC!] on June 21, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

My French friends said Bon…

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator

"My dear boy, that's hardly something to joke about... Rise again, indeed --"[br]"But you just said it! You said the Dark Lord --"[br]"I think you must have dozed off too, dear!" said Professor Trelawney. "I would certainly not presume to predict anything

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014