More TV Spots for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (UPDATED)

HBP Film
June 13, 2009, 10:49 PM

The slew of new marketing for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince continues tonight as there are now more TV ads online for the sixth Harry Potter film. You can see a rough quality clip featuring "Quidditch" here, and a clear version of  "Jealousy" here via Youtube.
UPDATE: The MovieBox.net has a clean copy of the Quidditch TV spot, here.

Thanks to Blahsey, T, Kamidee, Sarah and Matt for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

Very cool TV ads! I can’t wait to see this film! About 31 days left!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on June 14, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

I finally saw a tv spot today. first time. the kids I was babysitting thought I was insane when I started jumping up and down. I hope they start airing them more often, and not just on cartoon network or nick.

Posted by snapsforsnape [FTC!] on June 14, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

Posted by snapsforsnape [FTC!] on June 14, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Avatar153279_40cookiestome_thumb

I saw an advertisement on NBC that said they would be airing a sneak peek of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on June 21st during the premiere of their new show, Merlin. Anyone else catch it?

Posted by hibiscus on June 14, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

cool! only 31 days to go yay!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 14, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Saw a HBP commercial during the Nascar race tonight… Harry and Ginny in liplock!!! Whooooo…

Posted by Won_Two on June 14, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

yayy…..ilove the quidditch o…..but….Already I do not want more videos x3 …. I feel that vere the movie before July 15
tanks TLC

Posted by potterrock on June 14, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator

I am so glad to see many of the things from the book in the movie. I hate it when they leave things out.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on June 14, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Arthur_weasley_thumb

these are getting better.

Posted by bubba on June 14, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Arthur_weasley_thumb

these are getting funny

Posted by bubba on June 14, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 14, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Lol!! Very cool!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 14, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

beautiful tv spots!!!! love them!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on June 14, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Cool, quidditch! :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 14, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator

Cool!

Posted by badger666 on June 14, 2009, 06:29 PM report to moderator

"I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house --"[br]"I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014