New Snape, Dumbledore, Harry Potter Standees, New Messenger Bags from Hot Topic and More

HBP Film
June 12, 2009, 09:02 AM

Ever just want to hang out with Snape? Well now you can, thanks to the new character standees now available at the WB Harry Potter shop. Standing just over 6 feet tall is this cardboard cutout of Alan Rickman as Snape, or this of Michael Gambon as Professor Albus Dumbledore. Also available is this  5 foot 6 inch cutout of actor Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter. Be sure to check out too the new Half-Blood Prince group poster, here.

Finally, Hot Topic continues to unveil their new Harry Potter line. Today they have added several new bags, including a Gryffindor Quidditch Bludgers bag, a vivid Gryffindor colors striped Hogwarts Messenger Bag, a white Hogwarts wallet and a bright red Gryffindor Shield Tshirt. You can see their entire line to date via this link, with much more due over the coming days and weeks before the release of the film next month.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

So much stuff!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 12, 2009, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Testolv_thumb

So much awesome stuff! __ <3

Posted by CissyMalfoy on June 12, 2009, 10:43 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I wish they had a standup of Richard harris as Dumbledore

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 12, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

So now I totally need a six-foot Snape cardboard cutout :D I just have to buy this …

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 12, 2009, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

ugh, why do they always do only Gryffindor??! We’re not ALL Gryffindors…. :/

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on June 12, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Dan is my height. XD
I liked the wallet.

Posted by NightSky on June 12, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

The stand ups are great but not too cuddly. How about some life size body pillows? LOL

Posted by Rhiannon on June 12, 2009, 11:34 PM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

That Snape standee is REALLY tempting. I already have an Edward Cullen and one of the earlier Harry ones. lol

Posted by Kelsey on June 12, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

They need a better Slytherin shirt.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 13, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Cool !

Ron1_thumb

I’ve got the DH cut out poster … now I want ALL of these! :D

Posted by Christine on June 13, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I want that poster soooooo bad!!!!! =]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on June 13, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Oh wow! I’ll be heading over to Hot Topic soon! Plus I want that stand-up of Harry! Gotta have that!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 13, 2009, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Pansy_thumb

I <3 Snape!
I like the idea of owning his cutout, but what is wrong with his face? It looks blue like he’s dead. Hope that is just my computer and not what it really looks like. WTF why is he standing with his arms like that? He looks like a tool. Oh WB you have let me down.

Posted by pansy parkinson on June 13, 2009, 01:31 AM report to moderator
Family_thumb

Oh boy, I really want a Snape.

Posted by Sallene on June 13, 2009, 01:38 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Am I about to discover where you, Ron and Hermione disappeared to while you were supposed to be in the back room of Fred and George's shop?"[br]"How did you --?"[br]"Harry, please. You're talking to the man who raised Fred and George."