Live PotterCast Today!

PotterCast
June 12, 2009, 02:01 PM

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the late notice, but we will be having a live PotterCast today! Please join us here via our Ustream channel for the latest in all the flurry of Harry Potter news, post Leaky Con talk and pre tour talk in a little over an hour (starting roughly 2:30 pm Eastern). While we are still having trouble with some of our various sites, you can still find all the tour info via this temporary blog here.  Remember listening is easy on Ustream, but to take part in the text chat, you do need to register (free and easy!). Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Img_7118_thumb

Sad. I wish I would have listened. This is the first one I would have been able to hear because I’m finally not in school during the day. :-(

Posted by gooseywizard on June 14, 2009, 01:37 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

this might be a stupid question but how far behind GMT is eastern time ?

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on June 14, 2009, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

weasleygirl101, u can google it. just search easternnt time zone and it’ll tell u.

Avatar2_thumb

thanks!!!!!!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on June 14, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I always miss it live! :-(

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 14, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Name_thumb

I’m wondering if itunes has let anyone listen to 197 yet? It doesn’t show up for me! :(

Posted by dinahrose on June 14, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awwww missed it!!

12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Was amazing as I didn’t need to stay up late!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 15, 2009, 04:33 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am upset that I missed it! Nevertheless, I cannot wait to download it on iTunes and listen to it. Certainly, regardless of when one listens to it, PotterCast is always a mountain of awesomeness.

Posted by Kirk on June 15, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

Hey, Pottercast. Can you try and make it so most people don’t miss it?!! 95% of the people on here missed it or caught a few seconds/minutes of it…
REALLY mad!!!!!

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on June 17, 2009, 02:49 AM report to moderator
26006_1443063997054_1246721171_31285902_3129949_n_thumb

thank god for itunes (: i can download these podcasts

Posted by guardgirlieX0X0 on June 17, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator

Fleur bent down, kissed Harry twice on each cheek (he felt his face burn and wouldn't have been surprised if steam was coming out of his ears again), then said to Ron, "And you too -- you 'elped --"[br]"Yeah," said Ron, looking extremely hopeful, "yeah, a