New Facebook Page for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Video Game

HBP Film
June 10, 2009, 09:29 PM

Thanks much to EA who let us know about a brand new Facebook page for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince videogame. To find the page, members of the popular social networking site Facebook can search "Harry Potter Videogame" and then select become a Fan. You can then access screenshots and much more information that will be released frequently between now and the launch on June 30th, check it out!  You can learn more about the new videogame for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince here via the official EA website for the game.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Greathornedowl_thumb

Off to the Facebook site . . .

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 11, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
028_25a_thumb

Excellent!!

Posted by marymackie on June 11, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Cool :D

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 11, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator

Just went to the EA site and I am so excited. I actually sold my OoTP game back to the store, but I will def be keeping this one!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 11, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Stardust_thumb

Facebook is really taking over the world…

Posted by alisonshine [ROAR] on June 11, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Preordered and ready to play! Facebook for a game…hmmm, interesting.

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 11, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait for the game!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 11, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Bartyc_thumb

cool i need to add them

Posted by ghostflyer on June 11, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Cool, except I don’t have a Facebook. :)

Posted by Christine on June 11, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Fanned it. :)

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 11, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Things just keep getting curiouser & curiouser!

Posted by Won_Two on June 12, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Img_7118_thumb

I can’t wait for the Wii version. I hope the wand movements are more controlled.

Everything has a facebook these days.

Posted by gooseywizard on June 12, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

awsome! :)

Posted by ANTONIAPERCY ~*Mrs.Sirius Lupin Lover*~ on June 12, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

So cool! I’ve become a fan, and I’m so looking forward to the game’s release!

Posted by Agrippa1 on June 13, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator

can’t get there fast enought.

Posted by HGROSS44 on June 13, 2009, 01:41 AM report to moderator

"I'VE BEEN STUCK AT THE DURSLEYS' FOR A MONTH! AND I'VE HANDLED MORE THAN YOU TWO'VE EVER MANAGED AND DUMBLEDORE KNOWS IT -- WHO SAVED THE SORCERER'S STONE? WHO GOT RID OF RIDDLE? WHO SAVED BOTH YOUR NECKS FROM THE DEMENTORS?"