New Facebook Page for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Video Game

HBP Film
June 10, 2009, 09:29 PM

Thanks much to EA who let us know about a brand new Facebook page for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince videogame. To find the page, members of the popular social networking site Facebook can search "Harry Potter Videogame" and then select become a Fan. You can then access screenshots and much more information that will be released frequently between now and the launch on June 30th, check it out!  You can learn more about the new videogame for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince here via the official EA website for the game.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Me_thumb

Even video games have facebook?.. whoa!…

1st!

Posted by alegria35 on June 10, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator

Sue, the game comes out on JUNE 30th, not July 30th :)

Posted by tbc07 on June 10, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator

This is going to be SO cool! I love release times, they are so exhilarating!

Posted by MaidOfAwesome on June 11, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator
Img_7118_thumb

I’m excited! I hope it is better than the OotP one (although I loved it, I wanted the wand work to be more sophisticated).

Posted by gooseywizard on June 11, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Very cool I am so excited.

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 11, 2009, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Leia_thumb

What fun! Wish I had a Wii . . . but the HP games are fun on PC too.

Posted by Hagiographer13 on June 11, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

Why… does a video game …need a Facebook page?

:S

Posted by PineappleCrush on June 11, 2009, 02:21 AM report to moderator

Great, I’ll go over there right now!! :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 11, 2009, 06:21 AM report to moderator

Great, I’ll go over there right now!! :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 11, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator

Great, I’ll go over there right now!!! :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 11, 2009, 06:23 AM report to moderator

Great, I’ll go over there right now!!! :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 11, 2009, 06:23 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

This is goin’ 2 be soooo cooool ;-)
Can’t wait!!!

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on June 11, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Sweet.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 11, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yeah, i never thought about it having a facebook page.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 11, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Wow, never heard of anything like that! I’m going on Facebook to check it out!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 11, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Oh, and dear" -- she caught Neville by the arm as he made to stand up -- "after you've broken your first cup, would you be so kind as to select one of the blue patterned ones? I'm rather attached to the pink."