Scholastic Updates with New Harry Potter Through the Years Poster, Sorting Hat Quiz

Books
June 01, 2009, 10:35 PM

Scholastic, the US publishers of the Harry Potter novels, have updated their website with a lovely new poster called "Celebrating Harry Through the Years." The poster, available for download via this link (PDF), features a montage of artwork by Mary GrandPre as well as photos of each of the seven books in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Also on the site is a "Hogwarts Personality" Sorting Hat Quiz, here. Enjoy!

Reminder: the paperback edition of the US version of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released next month on July 7, with pre-orders still available via our Cauldron Shop.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Avatar_hp_thumb

I like the posters, the test said I’d be in Ravenclaw – YAY!!!

WBM!!! :) :)

BTW check out the events page "LET’S EARN RAVENCLAW SOME MORE POINTS – “FRIENDEACH OTHER!"

VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT RAVENCLAW FIRST!!!!!!!
WBM!!!! :D

I took the quiz and scored Gryffindor woo-hoo!!

Posted by scarlett3984 on June 03, 2009, 12:37 AM report to moderator

Well the quiz put me in Ravenclaw. I have to say that I didn’t really think it was a very good quiz though. I’ve seen much better ones.

Posted by badger666 on June 03, 2009, 02:46 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I guess I’m a Gryffinclaw or a Ravendor???

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 03, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

Ravenclaw <33 WBM! :]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on June 03, 2009, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Gryffindor! Yay! There’s a really good Facebook quiz too (I got Gryffindor on that too :D)

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 03, 2009, 03:56 AM report to moderator
Ljicon9_thumb

Whoo! Gryffindor!

Posted by emma_scarlett*{ROAR}* on June 03, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

I like the poster, but I find it hilarious how in the top left corner, they had no idea what to put there, so they were like “Ehhh, let’s just put some random smoke in there!”

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on June 03, 2009, 07:25 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!! i was sorted in2 gryffindor as well. which was kinda funny because most of the time im sorted in2 hufflepuff!!

Goldfishjpg_thumb

I would be like Hermione. I am pretty clever and smart but I do like to do lots of poking around and exploring. So, the Sorting Hat quiz put me in Gryffindor. Just like Hermione.

Posted by OrangeOldfish on June 03, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Deatheaters_thumb

I was put into Gryffindor:)

Posted by Loony.in.Honeydukes (ROAR) on June 03, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
250px-hufflepuff_thumb

I got Ravenclaw, which happens with a lot of online quizzes. I’m really a Hufflepuff with Ravenclaw tendencies though because even though I’m a bit of a nerd I tend to value hardwork and loyalty over knowledge.

Posted by Tami on June 03, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator
300567_2361507881487_1364030000_2759311_7753059_n_thumb

i’m a gryffindor! i double checked =]

Posted by kimberly on June 03, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am off to be sorted. I do hope that I end up in the house I most attach myself to: Ravenclaw!

Posted by Kirk on June 03, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Sweet I downloaded it. Will print for my daughter.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 04, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator

"Good lord, Arthur," he said softly. "What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much."