Video of New Half-Blood Prince Commercial Now Online

HBP Film
May 09, 2009, 02:47 PM

Thanks to TLC reader Honourary Weasley who sent us the detailed description below, we can now see the video of the commercial here via our galleries, or here via Honourary Weasley's Youtube channel. Enjoy!

Thanks ever so much to Honourary Weasley for catching this for us all!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

106_4038_thumb

WOW!! the movie is soo gonna be the HIT this year! its so awesome! even in the trailers and pre-sceens show a very nice story! BRAVO! :D haha

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 10, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

Some of the new footage are sooooo cool!!!!
And the thing with the waitress??!! NOOOOO XD

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on May 10, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

I think it would have made a better impact if Hermione said “friends” proudly. It would have meant that she considered their (Hers and Ron’s) friendship above Lavander’s and Ron’s…err…relationship. In this clip, it just kinda showed her being all possessive and pathetic. :(

Posted by ane_drew on May 10, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator

Everyone please stop complaining! the first three films (which happen to be the best) are light all the way through until the very end, and they were rated PG. This one is also rated PG! This one will be amazing, just like the first three. No, it won’t be dark allllll the way through, but if you think it should…. go back and read Half-Blood Prince again, it’s not dark at all! It focuses on Ron and Hermione and Quiddich, and the Half-Blood Prince book that Harry sees to not be dark at all (with dumbledore’s lessons at the side). Yeah, the book has very dark bits in it, but STOP complaining about all the romance! They have said this will be the funniest film yet, and thats what makes Harry Potter so beautiful.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 10, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Thanks so much! The hospital wing scenes are good, the random waitress bit – eh, I can live through it. Everything else was really good though!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on May 10, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator

Sorry i just read that through and i sounded so stupid haha! I’m just really trying to make this one the best in my opinion. I mean it has the cinematographer from Amelie, which is like my faveourite foreign film ever! I just want it to be really funny and light until that devastating ending. Coz i think thats what made me cry so hard, that i didn’t expect such darkness at the end.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 10, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator

EVERYBODY is saying that waitress scene is awful. Maybe David Yates will see these comments and Leaky can tell him to cut it? Haha. It’s really crap, and soo un-Harry ish. He’s supposed to be 16! and shes like 23! We should start a petition called “get rid of cheesy breathe check” add me and leave a comment on my parchment and with your encouragement i’ll email Leaky. I’m not doing it by myself though!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 10, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

Sweet :) i like it

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on May 10, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

i think it was a cool commercial…but i hope that they put out another one that is more serious

Posted by rebel on May 10, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator

I think it could have used a little more action. It was pretty funny and is making me pretty excited that it will be here soon!!

Posted by iamrodefer22 on May 10, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

It’s great!! I LOVE IT!!! Harry flirting with the muggle waitress equals classic! I love Hermione and Lavender’s little fight over Ron. lmao…but ALL know who the winner will be. And Dumbledore’s line at the end is PERFECT! It’s such a Dumbledore-ish line! Loved it!

Posted by cghambright on May 10, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Hp98_thumb

wow looks amazing

Posted by louisV_chic♥ROAR♥ on May 10, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

“Ah to be Young, and feel Love’s keen sting” Rather poignant, that comment from Dumbledore, as he was young once too and inlove with a man who betrayed him.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 10, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

OMG, this trailer is HILARIOUS. Love Lavender/Hermione and Harry/Waitress xD

Posted by Niphai on May 10, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

This makes me want to see it even more now

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 10, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator

"Harry -- yer a wizard."[br]There was silence inside the hut. Only the sea and the whistling wind could be heard.[br]"I'm a [i]what?"[/i] gasped Harry.