Video of New Half-Blood Prince Commercial Now Online

HBP Film
May 09, 2009, 02:47 PM

Thanks to TLC reader Honourary Weasley who sent us the detailed description below, we can now see the video of the commercial here via our galleries, or here via Honourary Weasley's Youtube channel. Enjoy!

Thanks ever so much to Honourary Weasley for catching this for us all!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Awesome! I really enjoyed it! Definitely shows the romantic side to the movie! :)

Posted by on May 10, 2009, 05:52 AM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

It was a bit fast paced for me but I liked it! Especially the hospital scene!!
But, Harry flirting with a waitress.? I didn’t like that. Completely out of character..

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on May 10, 2009, 05:58 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

That was cool. Quite funny. I think this is going to be the best film yet, hopefully anyway. :)

Can’t believe it’s a PG though. They must have cut quite a lot for it to be changed to that??! :/

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

OH MY DEAR HBP!!!
this was so awesome I can’t even explain!!! I also didn’t like Harry/waitress thing,so not HP,and so like Twilight and Edward and waitress,remember?so I don’t like it. and I also don’t like Dumbledore asking Harry questions about his love life.wtf?
but everything with Ron/Hermione/Lav Lav….is just wow!!!! Emma is brilliant and I feel so proud. the look and the grin she has during Rons tryout-I’m melting :)
and the scene in the hospital wing-squeeeee!!!! did you catch Lavender leaning on Ron-thats probably when he mumbles H-E-R-M-I-O-N-E.weeeee.
I just can’t wait anymore.its driving me crazy :D

Posted by Matea on May 10, 2009, 07:03 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Coolio!

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 10, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Sooooo coool!!!!

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 10, 2009, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Loved it! =D Hermoine beats Lavander any day! Loved Dumbledore’s comments!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on May 10, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Cool! I like it! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on May 10, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Me_2_thumb

Ooooooh!!! I’m getting so excited for the film now!!! Hurry up July!!!

Posted by Ang on May 10, 2009, 08:22 AM report to moderator

Well, I for one have liked all the trailers so far.

Everyone, from actors to director have been talking about the romance and the funny parts in this one.

And the R-rating pretty much comfirm this as well. So dont be surpriced if HBP-the movie is less darker you thought it would..

Posted by blackcatwitch on May 10, 2009, 08:57 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

screen caps?

Posted by bec majec *roar* on May 10, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

OH MY GOSH!!! WOW!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 10, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

oh lol that was funny!!! it was soooo funny at 0:06, harry was checking his breath. lol!! randomness!

106_4038_thumb

OH MY GOSH!!! WOW!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 10, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

WOW!! the movie is soo gonna be the HIT this year! its so awesome! even in the trailers and pre-sceens show a very nice story! BRAVO! :D haha

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 10, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator

"I'd feel a lot better about the hearing if I knew I didn't have to go back to the Dursleys," Harry pressed him.[br]"They must be bad if you prefer this place," said Sirius gloomily.