Video of New Half-Blood Prince Commercial Now Online

HBP Film
May 09, 2009, 02:47 PM

Thanks to TLC reader Honourary Weasley who sent us the detailed description below, we can now see the video of the commercial here via our galleries, or here via Honourary Weasley's Youtube channel. Enjoy!

Thanks ever so much to Honourary Weasley for catching this for us all!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ph191_thumb

LOL, Slughorn’s expression! i can tell Jim Broadbent is gonna be great (:

Posted by PotterYay on May 09, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator

I just watched it, I can’t wait for the movie to be released!

Posted by lifa *ROAR* on May 09, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

That was AWESOME!!!!!!! Except what the hell was with the waitress, because I really don’t like that. But that aside, it was really good.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on May 09, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

that was AWESOME!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on May 09, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

I didn’t like the editing…And I don’t think that the 6th book is so happy…. Anyway it was just one of the many themes of HPB I hope… And I really hope that David Yates doesn’t use a steady camera all the time… We need some movement like in POA with Quaron…

PS. I still think that this film is going to be really faithful to the feeling of the book…

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 09, 2009, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

looks like a really bad chic-flic type movie….hope it is better…although the acting WAS good :P

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on May 09, 2009, 07:08 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Lol! You guys are acting like this is the first trailer you’ve seen of the movie. It’s not even a trailer, it’s a commercial that just happens to focus on the romance of the book. It will not be the only commercial, I’m sure there will be many more that focus on the darkness, Harry/Draco, Harry/Dumbledore aspects of the book.

I personally really like it. It looks great! I can’t wait to see the movie.

Posted by NightSky on May 09, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

Love it how Harry nervously touches his glasses. So cute.

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on May 09, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Bearcry_thumb

LAVENDAR!!!!

she was brilliant!
so happy with the choice! glad we got to see more of her…

ARGHSSKHdfka

I am getting so excited!

They seem to be marketing the film from many different angles..

Kid’s Movie
Romantic Comedy
Thriller/Mystery
Drama/Tragedy

loving it!

because the book was all these things and more!

Posted by A Tackier Pink on May 09, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Snakes0_thumb

Thanks H.W and Leaky for brightening up what has been a really rubbish day for me. I agree with the comments about the waitress thing… cringeworthy. But I liked slughorn and loved Snape (as always) in the background with his ‘bulldog chewing a wasp’ expression.

Thanks again Honorary Weasley, muchos kudos darling.

Posted by Nyx on May 09, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

NO, NO, NO, waitress! What the? Okay, don’t like this at all! Sorry, WB, HBP is a little dark- it doesn’t have to be all about romance. Oh my gosh, I’m really annoyed now!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 09, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Green_thumb

i wish they would promote the heck out of this. i haven’t even seen it on tv yet.

Posted by simplycyn [FTC!] on May 09, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

{gasp} 68 more days!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on May 09, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

“I’m not so sure I’m liking where they took the whole Hermione-Ron-Lavander triangle. :( "
They haven’t taken the Hermione-Ron-Lavender triangle anywhere.
It’s still at it’s original destination, man.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on May 09, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

I hadn’t seen this!! It was really, amazingly funny, though! Ughhh… I can’t wait!!

Posted by holeysaintgeorge on May 09, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator

[Hermione] seemed determined to be in a towering temper, and she swept off toward the girls' dormitories, banging the door behind her.[br]"Such a lovely, sweet-tempered girl," said Ron, very quietly, prodding his queen forward so that she could begin beat

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014