Video of New Half-Blood Prince Commercial Now Online

HBP Film
May 09, 2009, 02:47 PM

Thanks to TLC reader Honourary Weasley who sent us the detailed description below, we can now see the video of the commercial here via our galleries, or here via Honourary Weasley's Youtube channel. Enjoy!

Thanks ever so much to Honourary Weasley for catching this for us all!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

It rocks! I’m so glad we have Leaky! I don’t have TV, and I never would have seen it!!!!!

Thanks, Honourary Weasley, and Leaky!!!!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on May 09, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Ron at the beging laughing with harry , So hot !

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 09, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

This is pretty cool, but I haven’t watched it with sound yet… I hope it will be better with sound!! 68 days! Do you think we can wait any longer!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 09, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Poesy_-_copie_thumb

Yay ! Thanksss! :D

Posted by Hepburn on May 09, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

It was Awesome!!!!

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on May 09, 2009, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Wolfpatronus2_thumb

Looks like a funny romantic comedy to me, but this is Harry Potter and not just some small-budget movie, and I really hope it’s not completely dominated by romance, even if I love the romance(which I do) but I prefer the darker themes of harry Potter, but a bit light-hearted comedy in between is always great. HBP will be a very interesting movie.

Posted by half-blood queen~ROAR~ on May 09, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Actually didn’t like it, just makes it look like a romance movie. >.<

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 09, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

I don’t think this is a real “trailer” though. So don’t freak out yet! Most of the real trailers have been very dark and focused on that (Dumbledore/Harry/Draco etc) and the action. I think this could maybe be seen as a “preview” and not really a trailer. It just shows a different part of the movie. I’m really not affraid of this being all romance. So i like this… hopefully there will be enough of both romance and darkness. It will balance out, right?

Posted by Salame on May 09, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Goblet-of-fire-poster_thumb

that was awesome

Posted by grimnakjarman {ROAR} on May 09, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator

Oh gosh!!! The book had the darkness AND the romance. The trailers are thematic; therefore, you’ll see some about darkness and some about the romance.

I like BOTH aspects of the book/movie.

Therefore, I think that the reviews will be based on what the particular individual wants. There have been so many times that I wanted to leave Harry and the dark stuff and follow Ron and Hermione. This time I get to do it darn it!!!!

Anyway, in my mind, Hermione says…“and I’m his…..WOMAN!!!”

That’s right Hermione, claim your man!!!

Hehehehehe…

Posted by AJWC1 on May 09, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

love it!

Posted by DanielleD on May 09, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_cropped_thumb

That is fantastic. I love the romance of HBP.

Posted by Wendy McCoury on May 09, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

This commercial seems to focus more on the romance aspect of the movie… I can’t say I loved it, but it was pretty interesting. Oh I can’t wait for the actually movie!

Posted by Lavendergirl ~WBM~ on May 09, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

haha, funny

Posted by McGiggles92 on May 09, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

as someone stated earlier, this shows another side of the movie. TV spots usually focus on one side of the movie. I just like seeing some new footage. Now how about the whole movie?

Posted by phantomdave79 on May 09, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator

"Dobby was so shocked when he heard Harry Potter was back at Hogwarts, he let his master's dinner burn! Such a flogging Dobby never had, sir...."