Video of New Half-Blood Prince Commercial Now Online

HBP Film
May 09, 2009, 02:47 PM

Thanks to TLC reader Honourary Weasley who sent us the detailed description below, we can now see the video of the commercial here via our galleries, or here via Honourary Weasley's Youtube channel. Enjoy!

Thanks ever so much to Honourary Weasley for catching this for us all!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

TOTALLY out of charachter! Harry flirting like a freak…not BOOK’S Harry! I agree with Fereverto, they change a lot in the movies. I wouldn’t mind much if they changed the scenes or cut something, but I feel like the charachters are not like the book’s ones. Especially Harry and Hermione. Anyway, I must learn not to have high expectations and just watch that movie, knowing that it won’t change anything if I don’t like how they did it.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on May 09, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator

TOTALLY out of charachter! Harry flirting like a freak…not BOOK’S Harry! I agree with Fereverto, they change a lot in the movies. I wouldn’t mind much if they changed the scenes or cut something, but I feel like the charachters are not like the book’s ones. Especially Harry and Hermione. Anyway, I must learn not to have high expectations and just watch that movie, knowing that anything will change if I don’t like how they did the film. I still know that, even if I’m disappointed by the film, the book is still there, ready to be reread.
Want to discuss this with me? Add me, you’ll have a new friend and you’ll make points.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on May 09, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator

Oh, but I loved the “I happen to be his…….silence………….friend”. Soooo wishing she said “love of his life”.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on May 09, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I believe this must be the worst trailer/video of the movie. Just no.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 09, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

“She´s brilliant but we´re just friends”.

Harry was talking about Hermione at the time.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 09, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!
Ron and Harry laughing against the corridor wall.
*dies

Posted by Christine on May 09, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yessssss

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 09, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

GAAAAASSPPPPP!!!!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 09, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator

It’s not very satisfying, but it’s still exciting!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 09, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

that commercial was awesome! even more new stuff! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 09, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Wrock_021_thumb

Not a single mention of the Chosen One. Yay!

Posted by Sarep [WBM] [IFTC] [Penguin] on May 09, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Moldywort_thumb

A little bit too fast, but still a nice ad. I just wish they’d hurry up and put out the movie. :(

Posted by Moldywort17 on May 09, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

i personally didnt really like that trailer…it was….welll it could have been better

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on May 09, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator

The first time I played it, it had no sound and was playing as if it was fast forwarded. I was really annoyed that I got tricked into watching that… but then I tried playing it again and it worked, lol! Duhhh.

Posted by Bellatricksthestrange on May 09, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

that was pretty awesome yayaya for tv spots it means it’s really comeing ahhh and in just over two months omg

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 09, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator

"Potter," she said in ringing tones, "I will assist you to become an Auror if it is the last thing I do! If I have to coach you nightly I will make sure you achieve the required results!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014