Video of New Half-Blood Prince Commercial Now Online

HBP Film
May 09, 2009, 02:47 PM

Thanks to TLC reader Honourary Weasley who sent us the detailed description below, we can now see the video of the commercial here via our galleries, or here via Honourary Weasley's Youtube channel. Enjoy!

Thanks ever so much to Honourary Weasley for catching this for us all!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Lianne_2_thumb

I’m not so sure I’m liking where they took the whole Hermione-Ron-Lavander triangle. :(

Harry flirting…a wee bit out of character methinks. Plus, what’s the deal with reading the Daily Prophet in a muggle underground? A bit of a give away isn’t it? What if someone saw the moving pictures? Tsk tsk tsk

Posted by ane_drew on May 09, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

Nice to see them showing the romantic side of the movie. Though i think Harry/Ginny deserved a bit more time (and this is coming from a Ron/Hermione shipper). Love Jessie Cave as Lavender, everybody is gonna hate her ;) Also love the scene where you see Hermione smiling at Ron when he’s playing Quidditch, so cute… SQUEEEE

Posted by Salame on May 09, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

ug. sorry but that was bad. i loved all the bits of footage, but it was just ug. it was so fast paced and i dont want the non hp fans who see this to think harry potter is just now romance stuff. ya know? i mean the romance parts are my favorites, but still. ya know?

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on May 09, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

oh idk now. all the clips were great, but i didnt like how choppy it was. OH JUST GIVE US THE MOVIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on May 09, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator

When Harry says “She´s brilliant but we´re just friends” did he mean Ginny or Hermione??
Could be both. Probably Ginny, because of when he didn´t want to admit his feelings because of Ron. Mmm..I suppose Dumbly knows Harry and Hermione have always been friends (unlike some people.aham). But maybe he did mean it, him and hermione are just friends. Cos it might be when they were hanging out while Ron was…busy with Lavender.

Posted by Anna Luiza on May 09, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Whee! I can’t wait!

Posted by ericaeeks on May 09, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVEEE it! I absolutely love the hospital scene. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 09, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Slymate_thumb

“i happen to be his…”
¿love? ¿sweetheart? ¿love?
Why she chose “friend”?! She get scared by the public (Snape, Slugy Dumbledore, Ginny and i think harry is there too xD)

Posted by Whitzard [FTC!] on May 09, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Leonidascantread

bleh lets get some cool, scary, awesome, dark ads with harry and dumbledore that aren’t about love and humor

Posted by iampadfoot on May 09, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator

I think that Dumbledore is inquiring about Hermione, and Harry is like, no they’re just friends. But, just in the trailer, they are showing Ginny footage.

I think Hermione chose friend, cause I think at that point she’s not sure what they are. Of course, they are friends, but after all those years and experiences and how she’s feeling about them now, they are “more,” but she doesn’t quite have a word for it.

Posted by AJWC1 on May 09, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Hmmm, Harry is truly out of character with the waitress. Oh well, they change a lot of stuff for the movies.

Posted by Fereverto on May 09, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I happen to be his… Friend!! AH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!! phew calm it Ciara

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 09, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Perry-the-platypus-perry-the-platypus-4267460-120-115-1_thumb

I think it’s interesting how they focused more in the romantic, funny side. Now I just want to see a more intense one! :D It was awesome though. :)

Amanda_s_undesirable_thumb

Wow, I can’t believe we just saw that footage! I for sure thought we would have to wait til the movie for those scenes. Oh well, I LOVED it!!!

Posted by dingy0413 on May 09, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Brilliant!!!!

Posted by Pollytomat on May 09, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator

...he rounded another corner and found himself facing a Blast-Ended Skrewt.[br]Cedric was right -- it [i]was[/i] enormous. Ten feet long, it looked more like a giant scorpion than anything. Its long sting was curled over its back. Its thick armor glinted