PotterCast Live Tonight

PotterCast
May 07, 2009, 04:25 PM

UPDATE: The live show has now concluded, thanks to all who joined us!

Twiddle those dials everyone and tune in to Ustream as our Harry Potter podcast will be broadcasting live tonight at 6:45pm (Eastern). We are two weeks away from Leaky Con 2009, and there is plenty to talk about, so please join PotterCast for all the latest from the world of Harry Potter. Plus, have your canon topics ready as we will be doing another quick fire conundrum segment tonight. Listening in is free and easy via this link, however to take part in the chat, you will need to register, here. Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Icon50_thumb

I can’t wait to listen to it on Itunes!

Posted by ConniAt on May 08, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator

omg me and someone with the name curiousthomas got frak to make elmo voices it was friggin AWESOME I NEARLY PEED MY PANTS! hahaha

Posted by alleygal15 on May 08, 2009, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

I barely made it!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 08, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Oh man I always miss it live :( How fun! Can’t wait to listen to it :)

Posted by Smitch on May 09, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Merlin36_thumb

Aww! I missed it!

Posted by FanaticFangirl on May 09, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
I_ve_died___gone_to_hogwarts_thumb

YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

I_ve_died___gone_to_hogwarts_thumb

YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Ronhermione_thumb

hope u had fuuuun!!

Photo_41_thumb

aww missed it…

Posted by rebel on May 10, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

Why do i always miss the live ones dammit!!!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 10, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It was a pity that I missed it, as occupied as I was with moving out of the dorms on that day. Oh, well. Maybe next time!

Posted by Kirk on May 10, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]As if this were not enough, the[/i] Daily Prophet [i]has now unearthed evidence that Hagrid is not -- as he has always pretended -- a pure-blood wizard. He is not, in fact, even pure human. His mother, we can exclusively reveal, is none other than the