PotterCast Live Tonight

PotterCast
May 07, 2009, 04:25 PM

UPDATE: The live show has now concluded, thanks to all who joined us!

Twiddle those dials everyone and tune in to Ustream as our Harry Potter podcast will be broadcasting live tonight at 6:45pm (Eastern). We are two weeks away from Leaky Con 2009, and there is plenty to talk about, so please join PotterCast for all the latest from the world of Harry Potter. Plus, have your canon topics ready as we will be doing another quick fire conundrum segment tonight. Listening in is free and easy via this link, however to take part in the chat, you will need to register, here. Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Littleburrow_thumb

Bill Nye was Victor in the Underworld films. The head vampire. I think he is a great choice for Luna’s father.

Posted by decarus on May 07, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i was on the computer all evening and i missed it!!!!!!
x

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 07, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Oh, wish I could have listened! I would have too, but I had to get ready for May Crowning tomorrow! ARG!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 07, 2009, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

yay!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 07, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Slytherinbodies_thumb

Ah LeakyCon. That which I cannot go to due to having been unemployed for 4 months. Bad time for concs, unfortunately. Have fun everyone. Time to go download my Pottercast. I’m behind a couple weeks too. (sigh)

Posted by wolfiejinn on May 08, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Peeps_reduced_dscn0087_thumb

Sue, Thanks for posting the update about being finished.

Posted by huffledor on May 08, 2009, 01:39 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Gutted I could go :(

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 08, 2009, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Couldn’t listen to the live show, as per usual. I hope the show will be up for download soon. A healthy dose of Pottercast would be greatly appreciated in this dull week.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on May 08, 2009, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Photo_1_thumb

More of the acting troupe, please. I love that story.

Posted by Jadguy on May 08, 2009, 05:26 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I hope i can lisen to it at 11:45pm my time zone in the UK.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 08, 2009, 05:30 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

@decarus, Bill Nighy is not cast as Luna’s father, that is Rhys Ifans which has already been reported on Leaky. Bill may have been cast for someone but not Xenophilius! I wasn’t able to listen live so hoping it will be available soon.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on May 08, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator
295565_thumb
=( i missed it
Posted by soso on May 08, 2009, 09:36 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I hope everyone had fun!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on May 08, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

I just barely missed it! :(

Posted by Fire Berry on May 08, 2009, 10:44 AM report to moderator

yay!

Posted by jeannemclROAR on May 08, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator

"We're not doing anything new?" said Zacharias Smith, in a disgruntled whisper loud enough to carry through the room. "If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come..."[br]"We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then," said Fred loudly.