Win Tickets to Florida SuperCon

Lewis
Posted by: Edward
May 05, 2009, 09:37 PM

There is a new contest online sponsored by Matt Lewis fansite, LewisLovers.com, and JKRFan.com to win tickets to the upcoming Florida SuperCon event taking place this June in Miami.   Actor Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) is slated to attend this convention, which brings together the fans of Comic Books, Anime, Animation, Cosplay, Fantasy, and Video Games for this event.  To enter, write an 100 word essay on why you think you should meet Matt Lewis.  Full contest details and submission information is available via this link.  While Mr. Lewis is currently scheduled to appear as part of the event, please note that there remains a possibility this may change due to filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which is currently underway in the UK.

The Florida SuperCon will take place in Miami, Florida from June 5 - 7, 2009.

Thanks much to Megan from LewisLovers.com who emailed us with this news, and JKRfan.com

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Avatars_books_quotes_feb03_thumb

If only I was lucky enough to go. Too bad I’m such a terrible writer :(

Posted by potterkid on May 07, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Avatars_books_quotes_feb03_thumb

If only I was lucky enough to go. Too bad I’m such a terrible writer :(

Posted by potterkid on May 07, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I would love to go … but I’ll be tapped out enough from LeakyCon.

Posted by Garden State Geek on May 07, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

mmm there is no chance for me!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on May 07, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

Wow Sweet!!

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on May 08, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Frsh_dumbledore_thumb

If I went to Florida I’d be sunburnt to death within half an hour, it really wouldn’t be a good idea :(

Posted by tourdefrance on May 08, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Img0112a_thumb

Sound Awsome..

Posted by MilkChocolate on May 09, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

I would love to go, but I know I will never be able to.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on May 09, 2009, 01:06 PM report to moderator

"I didn't want anyone to talk to me," said Harry, who was feeling more and more nettled.[br]"Well, that was a bit stupid of you," said Ginny angrily, "seeing as you don't know anyone but me who's been possessed by You-Know-Who, and I can tell you how it f