Win Tickets to Florida SuperCon

Lewis
Posted by: Edward
May 05, 2009, 09:37 PM

There is a new contest online sponsored by Matt Lewis fansite, LewisLovers.com, and JKRFan.com to win tickets to the upcoming Florida SuperCon event taking place this June in Miami.   Actor Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) is slated to attend this convention, which brings together the fans of Comic Books, Anime, Animation, Cosplay, Fantasy, and Video Games for this event.  To enter, write an 100 word essay on why you think you should meet Matt Lewis.  Full contest details and submission information is available via this link.  While Mr. Lewis is currently scheduled to appear as part of the event, please note that there remains a possibility this may change due to filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which is currently underway in the UK.

The Florida SuperCon will take place in Miami, Florida from June 5 - 7, 2009.

Thanks much to Megan from LewisLovers.com who emailed us with this news, and JKRfan.com

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

Ahh I wanna go i’m going to Orlando June 6th

First Comment!!!

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on May 05, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20090425_1_thumb

Sounds awesome

Posted by Dragomir Despard on May 05, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Contests are always fun! Matt attends a lot of Con events doesn’t he?

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 05, 2009, 10:02 PM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

Wish I could go but I’m locationally disadvantaged. D:

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on May 05, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Woohoo! Go Matt!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 05, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Norbert_thumb

You know, Matt really sounds like a good guy!

Posted by hpftw on May 05, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

my birthday is june 6! to bad i can’t get there even if i do win so )=

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on May 05, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator

Looks like I’ll be there, I only live about an hour away from there.

Posted by BMcFly1 on May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

whoaaa!! june 6 is the day after my mommy’s birthday! whoaa lol :D way cool

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 05, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Cool!

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 05, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

that would be awesome

Posted by placebowiz on May 06, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

Really sucks that I can’t go or even try to win tickets. It would be so awesome to go and meet Mr. Lewis. :-\

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on May 06, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

I wish I could be in miami!!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on May 06, 2009, 12:49 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

“I should meet Matt Lewis because I promise not to punch him in the face. I bet nobody else has promised that! Now you pretty much HAVE to let me win. For safety reasons.”

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on May 06, 2009, 02:35 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Wish I could go… :( Ah well

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 06, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator

"I've put an Unbreakable Charm on the jar, you see, so [Rita Skeeter] can't transform. And I've told her she's to keep her quill to herself for a whole year. See if she can't break the habit of writing horrible lies about people."[br]Smiling serenely, Her

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014