High Res Dumbledore and Harry Photo from LA Times

HBP Film
May 05, 2009, 06:04 AM

Over the weekend we reported on the LA Times new preview of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which contained a new still from the movie. WB sent us the high res version of Harry (Dan Radcliffe) and Professor Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) in a darkened home of Slughorn, which you can see here in our galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

216cougar2_thumb

It looks just like i thought it would, except for the hand.

Posted by Arthur22 on May 06, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Hp_stick_thumb

Is that some dusty dragon blood I see on the ceiling? My excitement meter is rising.

Posted by sirusvilla on May 06, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

Dumbledore is so cool

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on May 06, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Avatarbild_thumb

I don’t care much about the glasses, I think those pics look great.

Posted by cabo on May 07, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I hope DD’s hand looks better in the movie than in this picture …

Scarff_copy_thumb

very nice :D

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on May 07, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

It looks good!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on May 07, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Frsh_dumbledore_thumb

I don’t think I can physically wait for this film, although the lack of specs and dead hand are a bit of a cause for concern..

Posted by tourdefrance on May 08, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

The pic looks killer

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on May 09, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator

"Ron... haven't I been a good friend... a good pet? You won't let them kill me, Ron, will you... you're on my side, aren't you?"[br]But Ron was staring at Pettigrew with the utmost revulsion.[br]"I let you sleep in my [i]bed[/i]!" he said.