High Res Dumbledore and Harry Photo from LA Times

HBP Film
May 05, 2009, 06:04 AM

Over the weekend we reported on the LA Times new preview of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which contained a new still from the movie. WB sent us the high res version of Harry (Dan Radcliffe) and Professor Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) in a darkened home of Slughorn, which you can see here in our galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Images_thumb

Why the hell is Dumbledore not wearing his specs,…It is so odd…

Posted by vandy[FTC] on May 05, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Dh18_thumb

Shouldn’t Dumbledore have a ‘blackened’ hand?

Posted by Daphne Blake on May 05, 2009, 06:37 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I think so!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 05, 2009, 06:38 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Nifty…

but thats what i keep saying his hand should be black!!

I’m hoping that the picures just don’t have special effects…but i think thats blind faith on my part coz i doubt thats true at all

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on May 05, 2009, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I think his right hand is slightly black..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on May 05, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Dubledore sorta looks Santay there… lol

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 05, 2009, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Harry Sorts of looks scared.
Dumbeldore looks cool though

Posted by blackhair on May 05, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I don’t know why they don’t have Dumbledore wear his glasses… He looks better and more magical with them on. But I’m just saying :) Can’t wait to see HBP though :D

Posted by Christine on May 05, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

wow wow

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on May 05, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

thatsgreat

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on May 05, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Don’t tell me Dumbledore is on contacts. LOL! :P

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on May 05, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator

Nice photo!! I’m so excited to see HBP, its going to be great. Although I have a list of scenes that I hope they include, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.
Thanks for posting the photo!!

Posted by Bella ~ROAR~ on May 05, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

i totally agree with all the comments here

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 05, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

The glasses thing bugs the hell out of me. It was the same in OOTP. He only wears them occasionally as if they were reading glasses but J.K. Rowling always describes his eyes as from behind those half moon specs!

I think the hand is a “little” black and scarred looking. I have noticed in a few of the trailers that his hand is black. Look at the scene when they are going into the cave and he waves his hand, probably when he is giving the stone wall his blood, and it looks blackened. Still, of course it is not as black as I envisioned it. I always pictured a very black and shriveled hand as if it were dead already. Isn’t that they way she described it?

Posted by phantomdave79 on May 05, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
N505104779_1292209_2919784_thumb

Instead of looking dead and shrively and whatever, it just looks like it’s covered in soot. Not in THIS pic, though, I think. It’s just slightly smokey. :)

Is this when Slughorn fakes his attack?

Posted by Jason Devastation on May 05, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"...what about Cho and you?"[br]"What d'you mean?" said Harry quickly...[br]"Well," said Hermione, smiling slightly, she just couldn't keep her [i]eyes[/i] off you, could she?"[br]Harry had never before appreciated how beautiful the village of Hogsmeade w