Gateway to Wizarding World of Harry Potter Begins to Take Shape

Movies
May 05, 2009, 06:22 AM

Construction continues at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park attraction underway in Orlando, Florida. Via this link you can now see new photos online today of work being done to the giant castle of Hogwarts, as well as the developing entrance way to the park.

Thanks so much to Brian for emailing! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando is scheduled to open sometime next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hbp2_thumb

I can’t wait fir this to open I’ve been to Universal 5 times and can’t wait for this to open it will be the best theme park for
me ever!!!

Posted by Deueller {WBM} on May 05, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

Wow how exciting!

Posted by Ariel on May 05, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

this is really going to be amazing when it’s all done! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 05, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

fcuk yeah!

Posted by placebowiz on May 06, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator
1slytherin_thumb

Wow! I really hope I can make it there!

Posted by grlGoddess []FTC![] on May 06, 2009, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Can’t wait for this to be done already. Looking forward to going next year hopefully.

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 06, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

I wonder when it will be done

Posted by Jersey on May 06, 2009, 07:43 AM report to moderator
December_2010_009_thumb

YAY!!! I can’t wait Hogwarts here we come!!!

Posted by Draco luvr on May 06, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

If this has been mentioned already, I apologize! But when this opens up, me thinks we should have a leaky gathering on opening day. How cool would that be?

Posted by ericaeeks on May 06, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

It looks like it’s coming right along! Cool!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on May 06, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

cant wait must go now

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on May 06, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to go!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 06, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Hangin__out_at_the_game_-_small_thumb

I told the kids we were going next year. I can’t wait!!

Posted by potter_mom_in_GA on May 07, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

aaaa…I’m sooo going!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on May 07, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
815813_thumb

I just hope that when its all finished, the place isn’t just one big way to make more money from Harry Potter fans. Hopefully it will be a place which Potter fans can enjoy without having to spend their life savings.

Posted by dauodwa on May 08, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator

"Yeah, the D.A.'s good," said Ginny. "Only let's make it stand for Dumbledore's Army because that's the Ministry's worst fear, isn't it?"