Gateway to Wizarding World of Harry Potter Begins to Take Shape

Movies
May 05, 2009, 06:22 AM

Construction continues at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park attraction underway in Orlando, Florida. Via this link you can now see new photos online today of work being done to the giant castle of Hogwarts, as well as the developing entrance way to the park.

Thanks so much to Brian for emailing! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando is scheduled to open sometime next year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Sb_thumb
2017 Points

This is going to be the coolest themepark!

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 05, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

aswome!!!! =0 =)!!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 05, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

aswome!!!! =0 =)!!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 05, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Megamanstarforceviruses_thumb

Totally awesome!!!!

Posted by Orange Chameleon on May 05, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_bookart_jun_002_thumb

I can’t wait!!!

Posted by ElVampiro9878 on May 05, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I love the pix of Hogwarts. I’m starting to get very excited about the park!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 05, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

This is crazy! Does anyone know when it will be done?

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on May 05, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I wonder if my friends in Council Bluffs will be going? Maybe I could hitch a ride.

Posted by budgie on May 05, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator

I just might live there.

Posted by jenbabe705 on May 05, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Woah, the castle is looking to be proper amazing!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 05, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Image2_thumb

YAY! I am so excited for it!

Posted by Maria on May 05, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

I soooooooo want to go there when it gets finished!!!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on May 05, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I hope the place looks as good in reality as it does in the phots. I wonder if they will have cooling-off devices around Hogsmeade and Hogswart in the summer months?

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 05, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Dscn0003_thumb

Already starting saving up to drag my boyfriend to the opening with me haha WOO LEAKYCON 2010!

Posted by Christina Ravenclaw on May 05, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator

This is going to be so amazing!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 05, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator

"How come you're not at the feast?" Harry asked.[br]"Well, I've lost most of my possessions," said Luna serenely. "People take them and hide them, you know. But as it's the last night, I really do need them back, so I've been putting up signs."