Trio Present New Clip From Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at MTV Awards

HBP Film
May 31, 2009, 09:51 PM

The Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione) introduced a new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tonight at the MTV awards. The clip was the Pensieve scene, involving a younger Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) and his visit to the Orphanage where he meets a young Tom Riddle. Update:Thanks to Stephanie, Our Order partner Rupert Grint.net has it here, or now in high quality via the Official MTV website, enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

1930 Points

What? That was a let down for me. There was about 3 seconds of new material and it wasn’t a full clip! It was chopped up, it was basically the teaser trailer without the epic music!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 02, 2009, 05:14 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb
1910 Points

ok, so the clip wasnt that special. the intro was good though! :)

Posted by Gryffindor Chaser (rroOAARR!!!) on June 02, 2009, 05:53 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

that was cool a bit more new stuff

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 02, 2009, 06:33 AM report to moderator

Not much new, but still nice to see the scene again. It looks good.

Posted by badger666 on June 02, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Ginnyweasley_thumb

I don’t think that was very good,not at all what I imagined the scene to be. But I agree with Mollywobble, I think there is more in the scene. But the pensive was not at all what I think it should be: that’s more like a modern silver plate, unlike how in the book it’s a stone castle-ish basin.

Posted by Livilulu on June 02, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

i always say 2 myself that i wont watch anymore hbp clips because i wanna be sooo surprised when i see the movie…. but its soooo tempting and i nearly always give in. haha!

3d940af4a12f4813a2296b9860f5819e_thumb

That was completely wicked!!! Loved it (even though I think that the intro was a bit better then the scene itself). I did notice though that they seemed to be cutting a lot off (that I feel they will have) of that one scene. Plus most of the parts of that scene we have already scene. I really loved how harry was trying to explain the whole plot of harry potter. That was pretty great.

Posted by filibuster_firework on June 04, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
3d940af4a12f4813a2296b9860f5819e_thumb

Posted by filibuster_firework on June 05, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Photo_1_thumb

OMG I had been looking forward to this and they took parts out of the scene! The first teaser was better.

Posted by tOtALLiEjk on June 06, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator

Cool!

Posted by blackravens on July 03, 2009, 03:18 AM report to moderator

"I asked McGonagall how the champions are chosen but she wasn't telling," said George bitterly. "She just told me to shut up and get on with transfiguring my raccoon."