Trio Present New Clip From Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at MTV Awards

HBP Film
May 31, 2009, 09:51 PM

The Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione) introduced a new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tonight at the MTV awards. The clip was the Pensieve scene, involving a younger Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) and his visit to the Orphanage where he meets a young Tom Riddle. Update:Thanks to Stephanie, Our Order partner Rupert Grint.net has it here, or now in high quality via the Official MTV website, enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

i couldnt record it. it started so unexpectedly.. =( ill get it when they replay the awards tonight and put it on my youtube

username: vetty

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on June 01, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Saw it! I squeed. Glad I didn’t have to subject myself to the show much longer than I had to! hahaha

Posted by ericaeeks on June 01, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

That was beautiful!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 01, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator

just got done watching it….. it was cool and funny cuz dan was like talking non-stop

Posted by Andrea Jo <3 WBM <3 on June 01, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I just saw it!!! Thank goodness they showed it early so I don’t have to watch that whole dumb show. It was BRILLIANT!! Not too much new footage, but still great! I can’t wait to see this moviE!!

Posted by cghambright on June 01, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

Can’t wait til it goes on online. :)

Posted by Christine on June 01, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Mewebcam_thumb

I feel like I had seen all that before, I guess its for the best in a way, otherwise itd feel like weve seen the whole movie already….

46 more days guys….

Posted by MarianaSP on June 01, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Ron_weasley1_thumb

looks sweet

Posted by pjizzletv on June 01, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

The scene gave me chills, especially Riddle’s little smile at the end…perfect!

Posted by Bookworm Jen on June 01, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

@hp_flower {WBM}: I know right…it looks very moder and high tech. But still cool!

Posted by cghambright on June 01, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

awesome! trio looks great. I love them so much! and the clip..almost nothing new..but still..before the memory..Dumbledore looks so powerful. since Michael Gambon started to play it,I feel Dumbledores divine magic,and I respect him so much

Posted by Matea on June 01, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

I just got a crappy version of it..

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on June 01, 2009, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I just saw it! LOVED IT! Can’t wait just a few more days…

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on June 01, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

Even the music was very imprissive!!! I think that says a lot about the quality of this film! :)

Posted by Rumbleroar! on June 01, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Here’s a new one with the trio talking:

Posted by Christine on June 01, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Fainting Fancies?" Harry suggested quietly.[br]One by one, as though hit over the head with invisible mallets, the first years were slumping unconscious in their seats; some slid right onto the floor, others merely hung over the arms of their chairs, the