Tickets Now on Sale in Select Markets for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 30, 2009, 08:40 AM

Several readers have owled saying they've received a notice from Fandango saying movie tickets are now available for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Currently limited to a very few select markets here in the US, movie tickets are of course expected to become available for wider audiences in the near future, so be sure to sign up here for an alert when they become available in your home town. If anyone else has started receiving notices about HBP ticket availability in your country, please email us here at
staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org  and we will continue to update on this.

Thanks Liza, Matt and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

awesome, they list canadian cities. done and done.

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 31, 2009, 02:19 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

have to get the midnight showing!!!! asap tey go really quickly!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 31, 2009, 04:39 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I haven’t decided if I want to go to a midnight showing! I’ve never been to one. It sounds like fun.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 31, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yes! That means we’re getting closer ! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 31, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I remember when WB announced that HBP was being delayed. Now that seems like eons ago. Only 6 more weeks to go. VERY EXCITING.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 31, 2009, 06:42 AM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

woo!! i got an alert for Miami, FL! no alert for IMAX or midnight showings, but i plan to see this movie more than once of course.

Posted by kingdom on May 31, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

No IMAX listing and no midnight listing either.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 31, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

I’m from the Netherlands and checked out the site of my closest theatre today and saw they were taking reservations for a midnight showing of HBP. Just made my reservations! YAY.

Posted by Salame on May 31, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
001_thumb

Yay, soon it´s here!

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 01, 2009, 08:20 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

LOL! It makes me even more excited!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 01, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish they were selling in my market right now! I intend to check Fandango daily until they actually do begin to sell.

Posted by Kirk on June 01, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Icon50_thumb

Midnight tickets for Regal in Atlanta just went on sale last night! I and nine of my friends now have tickets! I am SO EXCITED!!!

Posted by ConniAt on June 04, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator

Hermione frowned at Ron.[br]"[Kreacher's] not a [i]nutter[/i], Ron --"[br]"His life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck up on a plaque just like his mother," said Ron irritably. "Is that normal, Hermione?"