Reminder: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Previews Tonight on ABC Family, Tomorrow on MTV Awards

HBP Film
May 30, 2009, 08:51 AM

A quick reminder that tonight, ABC Family is due to begin airing their previews of the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince during their broadcast of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban tonight on the cable channel starting at 8pm (Eastern). Tomorrow as well will be a big day as ABC Family continues tomorrow with broadcasts of Goblet of Fire starting at 1pm (Eastern), then the Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione) and Rupert Grint (Ron) will be introducing a brand new clip from Half-Blood Prince during the live MTV awards, Sunday, May 31st at 9pm (Eastern). Stay tuned, busy weekend ahead!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

YAYYYY =)
Can’t wait :D

Posted by Christine on May 31, 2009, 01:48 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 31, 2009, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

These will be online, right? Cause I can’t record all of them!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 31, 2009, 02:22 AM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

Img_4556_thumb

Was there a new clip?

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 31, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Cool!!!

Da1a_thumb

I missed the first 40 mins. because our satellite was not working well…then I didn’t see anythying for HBP after that…did I miss it in that 40 mins?

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 01, 2009, 02:22 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

They are going to have HBP & New Moon. Wow. I have to admit, I have been getting super mad at Twilight stuff lately and I screamed about 1000 times when I re-read New Moon, but still… I’m curious! What’s the new movie going to be like? But HBP tonight!?!!??! I am sooooo excited for that it’s not even funny, although I wish WB would just release the movie already. I feel like we know so much that by the time we see the movie, we will have already seen everything from trailers, pics, sneak peeks, commercials… Oh, sigh I still can’t help being excited! :D

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on June 01, 2009, 05:37 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Hm… I am on SCotland :(

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 01, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I unfortunately missed these clips, but am always grateful to the Leaky Cauldron for hosting them for us! Thanks.

Posted by Kirk on June 01, 2009, 11:51 PM report to moderator

"Enemies of the Heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudbloods!"