Reminder: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Previews Tonight on ABC Family, Tomorrow on MTV Awards

HBP Film
May 30, 2009, 08:51 AM

A quick reminder that tonight, ABC Family is due to begin airing their previews of the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince during their broadcast of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban tonight on the cable channel starting at 8pm (Eastern). Tomorrow as well will be a big day as ABC Family continues tomorrow with broadcasts of Goblet of Fire starting at 1pm (Eastern), then the Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione) and Rupert Grint (Ron) will be introducing a brand new clip from Half-Blood Prince during the live MTV awards, Sunday, May 31st at 9pm (Eastern). Stay tuned, busy weekend ahead!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

YESSSS! CANT WAIT! I HAV 2 PARTY BUT I DONT WANNA GO PARTY! IM SO0O0O0O LO0KIN FORWARD 2 THIS! GOBLET OF FIRE BEST MOVIE SO FAR! ANYWAY CANT WAIT!

Posted by Malfoyluva on May 30, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

I wonder what clip it will be…? I really liked the 6th movie, I can’t wait to see it with all the special effects completed..! :)

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on May 30, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

oh! no i’ll be on the road to arizona!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 30, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t wait for the new clip!!!!!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 30, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

ahhhh cant wait!

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 30, 2009, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

ahhhh cant wait!!

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 30, 2009, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I hope the clips are new ones! Although, i’ll be watching anyway! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 30, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Image1jx7_thumb

that’s great!:D

Posted by moony-heart-tonks on May 30, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

Yay! Can’t wait!

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 30, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

Yay! Can’t believe it’s almost time for the movie!!

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on May 30, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Hmmm…I am actually going to have to watch the awards now…dang. I wasn’t planning on that.

Movie time is upon us!!!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on May 30, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

yep, yep! got the dvr set!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on May 30, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Yay!! That is a great birthday present!! Thank you, WB! 47 days! Whoo!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 30, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Hermione-hbp_thumb

cannot wait. its something for me to take my mind of my finals!

Posted by Hermionethesecond on May 30, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
54e418b51d8db03a8e6d72ec049e9220_5844030_thumb

will have to wait till monday for the clip damnit cos that is when the mtv movie awards are being aired in the uk. tbh i am sure it will be on youtube or something before that…

Posted by E.Weasley. [ravenvlog ♥'s me] {WBM} on May 31, 2009, 12:09 AM report to moderator

...Ron was staring at Hermione as though suddenly seeing her in a whole new light.[br]"Hermione, Neville's right -- you [i]are[/i] a girl..."[br]"Oh well spotted," she said acidly.[br]"Well -- you can come with one of us!"[br]"No, I can't," snapped Hermio

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014