ABC Family Airs Half-Blood Prince Previews

HBP Film
May 30, 2009, 08:35 PM

The first of the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince previews has now aired on ABC Family tonight. This installment did not contain any new footage, and looked as if it was taken from previously released pieces such as both the recent Featurette, and the first preview from several months ago which contained interviews from the Trio and David Yates and David Heyman. You can also see the previews that were broadcast by the channel last December via their official site.  This post will be updated as more of the previews continue to air over the weekend, stay tuned!

Please note: We are experiencing some difficulties with our galleries, and hope to have them back as soon as possible.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

I’m watching it right now…the part where Ron wakes up and is like, “Spiders! Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don’t want to Tap Dance!” just came on. Lmfao! I love that part! All the clips they’re showing are not new, but still great to see!

Posted by cghambright on May 31, 2009, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I have to watch a basketball game…Why?! Why must I have acquired a small obsession over basketball?

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 31, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator

OMG! me and a bunch of friends from leakyCon are all wathingit on video chat together :D exciting i know!

Posted by KaraDawlish on May 31, 2009, 10:18 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

love HP weekends! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 31, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

My mom actually ordered the extra packet that includes ABCFamily because or original packet just had basic. Just because of HP :]

She doesn’t know all this stuff I’ve seen before ( I’m disappointed in ABCFamily, Tease!)

So now we have it until July 1st and I can watch the MTV Awards on tv now. Yay!

Posted by Rose on May 31, 2009, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Hmm…why not give us new stuff? I was all excited for more HBP footage…

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on May 31, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator

I watched it… nothing new. :-(

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 31, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator

Nothing new :(, but at least I was able to watch my favorite Harry Potter movie.

Posted by Necrotoxin on May 31, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 31, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator

i am now watching the Gof and waiting to see if they show it again!!!

Posted by ron rocks WBM on May 31, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

i know they are pretty much repeats but you have to remember just a few weeks ago we got four new clips from/about the movie…the wait is not so long now

Posted by boona on May 31, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator

I was disappointed that there was nothing new and that they only had one clip on. I was also disappointed that they did not show all of the movies all weekend long like they usually do.

Posted by lifa *ROAR* on June 01, 2009, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

…….

My_hero_neville_thumb

POA is still my favorite HP movie. It’s such a GOOD film!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 01, 2009, 01:47 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I had my grad party yesterday so I couldn’t watch any HP, and for once I am not complaing. Although, if it’s on today and I don’t see it I’m going to be really mad!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on June 01, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator

"That was me," he said. "I was slashed by a hippogriff."[br]"A hippogriff?" said Professor Umbridge, now scribbling frantically.[br]"Only because he was too stupid to listen to what Hagrid told him to do," said Harry angrily.