Soundtrack for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Due July 7, 2009

HBP Film
May 03, 2009, 03:15 PM

Amazon has updated their website to indicate the score to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince composed by Nicholas Hooper will be available for purchase on July 7th, 2009. With pre-orders currently available here in our Cauldron Shop, the CD is listed at $15.98 (USD), however no track listings are yet available, and we will of course update once those are released.

Reminder note as well: July 7th is the same day Scholastic will release the paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows here in the US. Pre-orders for that are also available here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

oh i want to now what the track listing is. oh thats still cool. more hbp news yaya
oh and first?

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 03, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yay! Can’t wait!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 03, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

oh yay i am haha

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 03, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

cant wait!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 03, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Foto_8_thumb

Yay! looking forward to this one – but please let John Williams finnish what he started with Deathly Hallows .

Posted by Lilleby on May 03, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Hermisig_thumb

I can’t wait! Hopefully, it’s as amazing as the soundtrack of OotP. :P

Posted by -PhoenixTears- on May 03, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Woo-hoo! I’m going to buy this one, I feel like it perfectly represents what is happening with the plotline. I’ve liked the music all along. If there’s one thing the movies did perfectly it is the music.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on May 03, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I can’t wait to hear this music. Is John Williams returning for DH?

Posted by Garden State Geek on May 03, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator

I’m looking forward this one!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on May 03, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Iconator_14101b673817a6d7620ace15ed96ffaa_thumb

nice. :-D

Posted by Nuttyasafruitcake on May 03, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait to listen :D

Posted by Sarabi on May 03, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

Is John Williams composing Deathly Hallows? Do we know yet?

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on May 03, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I’m SO excited!! I really hope we get some music clips/track listings soon, too! HP soundtracks are awesome and I really hope John Williams comes back for DH!!

Posted by tubaturtle on May 03, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Gh_thumb

So excited! I can’t wait to be able to listen to it obsessively!

Posted by Name Unknown on May 03, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to listen to this soundtrack. Hopefully it continues the tradition of delivering a fabulous collection of music to astound the ears that we have always associated with this franchise.

Posted by Kirk on May 03, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator

"Well -- you know," said Ron, shrugging. "I'd rather go alone than with -- with Eloise Midgen, say."[br]"Her acne's loads better lately -- and she's really nice!" [said Hermione.][br]"Her nose is off-center," said Ron.