Rupert Grint Rolling Stone's Hot Sidekick of 2009

Grint
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2009, 09:59 AM

A new feature on Rolling Stone Magazine includes actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) as part of their list of 2009 Hot List.  Dubbing Mr. Grint their 'Hot Sidekick,' the magazine profiles the young actor who notes that the Harry Potter experience has "been exactly half of my life." He goes on to say of the experience: "It has been really weird. I feel like I've completely changed really quickly. I was going to a regular school, and then suddenly I did this audition on a whim and then — well, it just sort of happened."  Rolling Stone goes on to talk of Mr. Grint's upcoming projects, as well as of the fan base Mr. Grint has cultivated during the past ten years.  The full article can be found right here.

Thanks to Rupert-Grint.us.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Whoo! I always knew he was a hottie!

Posted by jenbabe705 on May 29, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Great! I feel this is just the beginning of the recognition we will see for Rupert in the coming months ! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 29, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Image1jx7_thumb

wow

Posted by moony-heart-tonks on May 29, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator
London_thumb

he looks grownup now.
so cute when he was 11
and he looks hot now

Posted by holley on May 29, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
London_thumb

sorry. i commented twice by accident

Posted by holley on May 29, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

SEXY!! I love Rupert! I can’t wait to see him in Cherrybomb, Wild Target, and of course…HBP! :D

Posted by cghambright on May 29, 2009, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Way to go!

Posted by Won_Two on May 29, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Love him !!!!!

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 30, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator

Yay Ron! Good to see Ron getting some recognition.

Posted by badger666 on May 30, 2009, 02:00 AM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

coolio

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 30, 2009, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

I’ve always thought of him as a goofy, but cute sidekick. Not really sexy, but that’s just me. Way to go Rupert! :)

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on May 30, 2009, 02:19 AM report to moderator

Congrats to him!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 30, 2009, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

:) i don’t care if he feels 16 still, he is just amazing!

Posted by DanielleD on May 30, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator
London_thumb

he looks grownup now.
so cute when he was 11
and he looks hot now

Posted by holley on May 30, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Posted by cghambright on May 30, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator

Hagrid seized his umbrella and whirled it over his head, "NEVER --" he thundered, "-- INSULT -- ALBUS -- DUMBLEDORE -- IN -- FRONT -- OF -- ME!"