Rupert Grint Rolling Stone's Hot Sidekick of 2009

Grint
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2009, 09:59 AM

A new feature on Rolling Stone Magazine includes actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) as part of their list of 2009 Hot List.  Dubbing Mr. Grint their 'Hot Sidekick,' the magazine profiles the young actor who notes that the Harry Potter experience has "been exactly half of my life." He goes on to say of the experience: "It has been really weird. I feel like I've completely changed really quickly. I was going to a regular school, and then suddenly I did this audition on a whim and then — well, it just sort of happened."  Rolling Stone goes on to talk of Mr. Grint's upcoming projects, as well as of the fan base Mr. Grint has cultivated during the past ten years.  The full article can be found right here.

Thanks to Rupert-Grint.us.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

I usually don’t like to think of the word sidekick when thinking of Rupert or Ron. HOWEVER, it’s Rolling freakin’ Stone magazine, they can do what they want.

And yes, Rupert is Hot!!!

Posted by AJWC1 on May 28, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

He’s finally grown up, hasn’t he? Although I can still see that cute little 11 year old in there somewhere, lol.

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on May 28, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

At least Rupert’s FINALLY getting some recognition!! I mean, I like all three of them a lot, but poor Rupert’s always pushed to the side. So I’m happy that Rupert’s finally getting some recognition.

Posted by tubaturtle on May 28, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

He’s got flaming red hair so he must be hot.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 28, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Me_2010_thumb

So amazing to see him getting this type of recognition! And I love his quote about feeling like he’s still 16. lol!

Posted by Stephanie J on May 28, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12001 Points

Congratulations!

Posted by budgie on May 28, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Cool. Good for him!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on May 28, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

I can’t believe it’s already been 10 years. I’m so old…

Posted by Lady of the Lake on May 28, 2009, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

lol Dolmete :) I love how they’re recognizing my future husband cough :DD

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 29, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

Congratulations Rupert!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 29, 2009, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Lothlorien_thumb

I’ve always been one of those who falls for the “sidekick,” myself. We all love and support the hero, but the hero could never be the hero without his or her loyal and stalwart sidekick’s help. And the sidekick always has a personality quirk that makes him or her irresistible, in my opinion.
Do you need any further proof?: Who did Hermione, the best and brightest witch of her generation, choose?!
‘Nuff said. Case closed.
Cheers, y’all!

Posted by Zhandarq on May 29, 2009, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Ta-da_thumb

Yayy!!!!!

Posted by Jcoons on May 29, 2009, 02:49 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Yay for Rupert! As much as I don’t like him being known as the ‘sidekick’, I’m glad he’s being noticed. And to make it even better it’s in Rolling Stone, a magazine which I happen to love.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on May 29, 2009, 03:06 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Congrats ron/rupert!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on May 29, 2009, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

well done to Rupert :D

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 29, 2009, 05:08 AM report to moderator

Perhaps it was Harry's imagination, after all he'd heard about Slytherin, but he thought they looked like an unpleasant lot.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014