New Luna Lovegood SpectreSpec, Draco Malfoy, Dumbledore Half-Blood Prince Shirts

HBP Film
May 28, 2009, 07:43 AM

Hot Topic has updated their website with several new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tshirts today. New are the Draco Malfoy tshirt, a colorful Luna Lovegood shirt, complete with SpectreSpecs and Quibbler on the front, and this tshirt of Dumbledore. The retailer is expected to continue releasing new productes in their Harry Potter line in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Need the Draco one !

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 30, 2009, 12:25 AM report to moderator

i want lunaaaa! i wish they had it in other colours though! X

Posted by crucioweasley on May 30, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Lunis_zzzz_thumb

wow, they look so cool! I think I’ll ask for a Luna shirt for my birthday ^^

Posted by Lunis85 on May 30, 2009, 02:17 AM report to moderator

They’re really good! I’d definitely buy one if they weren’t so expensive! Stupid Hot Topic and its overpriced products =/

Posted by treacletartftw on May 30, 2009, 03:04 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

The Luna shirt’s cool!! And I was looking on the site and the Bellatrix t shirt is also cool!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on May 30, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator

Love the Luna shirt… is it avaliabe in pounds (£) anywhere for us poor people who have to live in the UcK???

Posted by blue_dreamer on May 30, 2009, 05:17 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very nice and i can’t wait to see what else they come out with for the film! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 30, 2009, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Perry-the-platypus-perry-the-platypus-4267460-120-115-1_thumb

Hmmm, they are all right, I kind of wish the Luna one was printed on a different color instead of black. <_< Oh well, they look all right. :)

Perry-the-platypus-perry-the-platypus-4267460-120-115-1_thumb

Kc_lucius1_thumb

I want these!

Posted by KC Nox on May 30, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I love the Luna one!

But I don’t think I can get on in the UK. :(

Msn_thumb

Oh! I love them! The Bellatrix and Draco are my favourites! The necklaces are nice too!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 01, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator

"There are those who'll turn innocent occasions to their advantage," Moody retorted in a menacing voice. "It's my job to think the way Dark wizards do, Karkaroff -- as you ought to remember..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014