New Luna Lovegood SpectreSpec, Draco Malfoy, Dumbledore Half-Blood Prince Shirts

HBP Film
May 28, 2009, 07:43 AM

Hot Topic has updated their website with several new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tshirts today. New are the Draco Malfoy tshirt, a colorful Luna Lovegood shirt, complete with SpectreSpecs and Quibbler on the front, and this tshirt of Dumbledore. The retailer is expected to continue releasing new productes in their Harry Potter line in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I would certainly like to have the Luna Lovegood shirt to wear to the midnight premiere of the movie, yes sirree.

Posted by Kirk on May 28, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Lunaavvie4_thumb
I like the Luna one! I love that picture
Posted by katem4 on May 28, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Evil_draco_thumb

Phew! I <3 Draco Malfoy, I will definitely be buying this shirt! ;)

Posted by vazzablax on May 28, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I want the luna one too :))
its pretty awesome…tho the draco one is tempting too..look @ his face in the pic.

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 28, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

hmmm, they had better and cooler ones available for OOTP

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 28, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Bleh!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 28, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

They must have heard us talking about this the other day, Sue!!! Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, they have yet again made it impossible for me you buy anything because THEY ARE REALLY SUCKY PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT LARGER CUSTOMERS!!!! (and that is not how I worded it in my head!!!)

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on May 28, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator

I got excited because I thought the article said Half-Price not Half-Blood.. oh well.

Posted by jenbabe705 on May 28, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yayy luna shirts! :D way cool. liked all of them.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 28, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yayy luna shirts! :D way cool. liked all of them.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 28, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

really cool!

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 28, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

I’m so going to buy the Luna shirt xD

Posted by Niphai on May 28, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

OMG!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANT THEM ALLL!! XD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 29, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

hm, finally we see some t-shirts theyre not half bad! but theyre not totally great either.

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 29, 2009, 02:39 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I like the Draco one. But I agree, they had better shirts for OOTP… They’re still cool though =)

Posted by Christine on May 29, 2009, 03:56 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The potion hissed loudly like a boiling kettle and frothed madly. A second later, it had turned a sick sort of yellow.[br]"Urgh -- essence of Millicent Bulstrode," said Ron, eyeing it with loathing. "Bet it tastes disgusting."