New Luna Lovegood SpectreSpec, Draco Malfoy, Dumbledore Half-Blood Prince Shirts

HBP Film
May 28, 2009, 07:43 AM

Hot Topic has updated their website with several new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tshirts today. New are the Draco Malfoy tshirt, a colorful Luna Lovegood shirt, complete with SpectreSpecs and Quibbler on the front, and this tshirt of Dumbledore. The retailer is expected to continue releasing new productes in their Harry Potter line in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

N1489362413_9748_thumb

I want one!! Too Bad I can’t get one :-(

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on May 28, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

The Luna one is my favorite. It is the exact thing that was on the calendar for April. I love the funky letters and the bright colors!! SQUEE!! If only they weren’t so expensive…

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 28, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

DAMN! i want one :(

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 28, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Awsome. I want that Luna T-shirt!

Posted by Cheimonas on May 28, 2009, 11:14 AM report to moderator

i want the soundtrack face one. Its beautiful

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 28, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

Am I the only one that really doesn’t like these shirts?

Posted by Kelsey on May 28, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

2130 PointsI want one!! Too Bad I can’t get one

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 28, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I want the Luna shirt !

Ahh_thumb

Cool! I would like to have the Draco one!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 28, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I like how on the site they say that luna is wearing 3D specs instead of spectrespecs [:

I wants that shirt too [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on May 28, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I like them okay, but none of the made me want to run out and buy … but it’s cool that they are carrying the line anyway! I like THAT!

Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

OMG!! The Draco shirt will be mine next time I go there!!! Love him! still waiting for a snape shirt…

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on May 28, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

ahhhhh i want the luna shirt!!!! it looks so colorful and vibrant!! _

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 28, 2009, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Slytherin-003_thumb

Yeah! Draco shirts :3

Posted by HeartOfSlytherin on May 28, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 28, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I want to know what you're really up to -- and don't give me any more of this [i]listening to the news[/i] tosh! You know perfectly well that [i]your lot..."[/i][br]"Careful, Vernon!" breathed Aunt Petunia, and Uncle Vernon lowered his voice so that Harr