Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Feature in July Issue of Empire Magazine

HBP Film
May 28, 2009, 09:48 AM

The media blitz continues as the July issue of Empire Magazine contains another onset report from the filming of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Thanks much to our Order partner DanRadcliffe.com, you can see the scans via this link. Also, be sure to check out a lengthy new interview with Dan contained in Filmstar magazine, here.

Thanks Lauren!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ravenclaw_thumb

I love long interviews :D

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 28, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

woo hoo off to buy it! I love the outtake picture of the trio from the 20th. They look so much more relaxed

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 28, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

pics are lovely..even though I do not know who was incharged for clothes..because Dans tshirt looks ew!!! he looks like some kind of gay-animal.lol.
what I do like about this pics is Ruperts hand on Emmas knees : )

Posted by Matea on May 28, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I thought it was funny that his parents didn’t want any more children because they couldn’t get a decent night’s sleep for years because of Dan! Hyper kid, apparently, lol. :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on May 28, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

they all look great, yeah i digged the paper airplane thing. way fun.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 28, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator

I haven’t looked at a lot of HBP stuff, but those pics have some creepy moments in them…

Posted by cassadinechik on May 28, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator

Dan looks fantastic! in the Empire photos.
Loved they put the trio in there.
It was a Steven Speilgerg Special edition.

The interview in FilmStar is excellent.Learn so many new thigs about him
it’s a lot to absorb.
Would have loved to have heard him sing David Bowie song in kareoke!!!
What a BLAST!! Bless Will Kemp!!

Posted by Jeannine on May 29, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator

Thank you. They look great!

Posted by Lily_Severus on May 29, 2009, 12:30 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

allright

Posted by placebowiz on May 29, 2009, 01:25 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

What is with the chest hair bulging out of the v-neck? No one told me Dan joined the British mob….

Posted by Smitch on May 29, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

These look good – I’m going out to buy my copy asap and see if the scans are less grainy but this is sooo cool!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on May 29, 2009, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Why do we do this in the UK – The July issue of Empire? Seriously, its May.
If it were July…..if only.

Posted by Juine on May 29, 2009, 04:05 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I love the photos and I love the one where Rupert has his arm on Hermione legs!
I will buy a copy of Empire magazine.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 29, 2009, 04:12 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

that is cool loving the fact that its press season its getting me very excited!!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 29, 2009, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I really enjoyed the filmstar interview!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 29, 2009, 04:27 AM report to moderator

"Really, what nonsense! Harry could not have crossed the line himself, and as Professor Dumbledore believes that he did not persuade an older student to do it for him, I'm sure that should be good enough for everybody else!"[br]She shot a very angry look