New Trailer for Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Video Game

HBP Film
May 27, 2009, 03:48 PM

As we are nearly a month away from its release date, EA has released another trailer for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game. Seen here via IGN, you can watch the lovely "Magical Fights" trailer that has several new scenes and locations from the HBP video game, which will be released here in the US on June 30th. Enjoy!

Thanks White Wiz

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Can’t wait…

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on May 28, 2009, 08:48 AM report to moderator

this game looks great!

Posted by snap snape on May 28, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator

Ooooooo, looks really nice! I think I’ll be getting this one!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 28, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Cool! :D The last HP video game I ever played was CoS, so I’m really looking forward to this one! I especially want to play it on the Wii, but I don’t have a Wii… =/

Posted by Mera004 on May 28, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

OH MUH GAWD! I can’t wait to play this game. Burrow! Free time flying! New areas! Wasting countless hours walking around the castle! It’s going to be so awesome!

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on May 28, 2009, 11:26 AM report to moderator

Wow. It was absolutely fantastic..!

Posted by Mairéad on May 28, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nifty!

Posted by Won_Two on May 28, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Bloody Hell…………. that was just brilliant

Posted by blackhair on May 28, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 28, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

It looks really good!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on May 28, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Norbert_thumb

I hope it’s better than the fifth one! :D looks amazing!

Posted by hpftw on May 28, 2009, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Unbelievable! I can’t get over the detail and realism. I don’t ususally get the games but will get this one! Probably will not be any good at it - but just HAVE to explore Hogwarts!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on May 28, 2009, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

i cant wait for this to come out! the only question is…the wii or ps3??

Posted by jennluvsharry on May 28, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator

Wicked cool!

Posted by cassadinechik on May 28, 2009, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Oooooh, I’m definitely getting that !

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I do feel so sorry," said Draco Malfoy, one Potions class, "for all those people who have to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas because they're not wanted at home."[br]He was looking over at Harry as he spoke. Crabbe and Goyle chuckled.