Apple and WB to Release Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince IPhone Application

HBP Film
May 27, 2009, 02:12 PM

Attention Apple fans! Variety is reporting that there will be a new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince application released later this year. The article states Warner Bros are "positioning itself as a major distributor of applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch."

The piece continues:
The studio's first app was the "The Dark Knight: Batmobile" game tied to the December DVD release. This year, it put out the "Watchmen: Justice is Coming" street brawler game app, which all purchasers play together. The game runs in real time, so, for example, when a character is punched by one player, other players immediately see the bruise. Days before "Terminator Salvation" hit theaters, Warner released a graphic novel app to get fans caught up with the latest "Terminator." Next up are apps tied to Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes."

No word on when the application will be available, and we will update once it has been released.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Norbert_thumb

Haha I swear there’s an app for everything! To bad I don’t have an iphone.
BUT MY SISTER DOES! aha!

Posted by hpftw on May 28, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait, since I have an iPod touch!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 28, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

aw I need an iPhone…or a touch. ah well plenty of my friends have one so I’ll make sure they download it :))

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 28, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cool :D

106_4038_thumb

damn! I haven got an iPhone.. the closest thing i have to that is an iTouch :|

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 29, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

i can’r wait to see what the app is!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on May 30, 2009, 01:44 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool, but I don’t have an Iphone! :(

Kc_lucius1_thumb

I will be adding this app!

Posted by KC Nox on May 31, 2009, 02:29 AM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

this is great! it will be a nice addition to my apps on my iphone =]

Posted by kingdom on June 10, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

ahhh i need an iphone

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on June 13, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator

"We've got to get out of here," said Harry firmly. "Luna, can you help Ginny?"[br]"Yes," said Luna, sticking her wand behind her ear for safekeeping, putting an arm around Ginny's waist and pulling her up.