Apple and WB to Release Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince IPhone Application

HBP Film
May 27, 2009, 02:12 PM

Attention Apple fans! Variety is reporting that there will be a new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince application released later this year. The article states Warner Bros are "positioning itself as a major distributor of applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch."

The piece continues:
The studio's first app was the "The Dark Knight: Batmobile" game tied to the December DVD release. This year, it put out the "Watchmen: Justice is Coming" street brawler game app, which all purchasers play together. The game runs in real time, so, for example, when a character is punched by one player, other players immediately see the bruise. Days before "Terminator Salvation" hit theaters, Warner released a graphic novel app to get fans caught up with the latest "Terminator." Next up are apps tied to Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes."

No word on when the application will be available, and we will update once it has been released.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Picture_6_thumb

Yes, awesome, my dad’s got an iphone. Definitely downloading this =)

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on May 27, 2009, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

man, I wish i had an iphone! all i have is an ipod classic

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on May 27, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator

wish i had an iphone, thanks Verizon!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on May 28, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I soo hope I do get an iPod touch for my birthday!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 28, 2009, 02:22 AM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

sweet, hopefully i can get it for my iTouch!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on May 28, 2009, 02:31 AM report to moderator

SWEETT….. I hope its not over like 2.99 though I dont really buy iPhone Apps that are above that, just think its pointless…

Posted by Tricky12 on May 28, 2009, 03:09 AM report to moderator

Wake me up when they release it for the BlackBerry!

Posted by Johnny Hufflepuff on May 28, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

omg. i sooo want it now. soo glad i decided to get an ipod touch!! eeee

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 28, 2009, 03:29 AM report to moderator
Rockstar_thumb

I wonder what it’ll be like?

Posted by Lord_V on May 28, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Me_at_eyecon_thumb

What, no Blackberry love? How unfair!

Posted by hmrpotter on May 28, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Whoop Whoop thank god for having iPhone !

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 28, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

Oh i may have to steal my boyfriends to have a play of that!!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 28, 2009, 03:54 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

no iphone here so no big deal

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 28, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

Now that my ipod is dead, I want I ipod touch sooo bad!!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on May 28, 2009, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

and the sales of ipod touch go up among HP fans! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 28, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator

"MARGE!" yelled Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia together as Aunt Marge's whole body began to rise off her chair toward the ceiling. She was entirely round, now, like a vast life buoy with piggy eyes, and her hands and feet stuck out weirdly as she drifted u