LeakyCon Live Album: Discount Until End of Day, DVD Coming Soon

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
May 26, 2009, 11:40 AM

LeakyCon 2009 has ended, and it was a spectacular time; for a clue about how things went down here, search LeakyCon on Twitter and YouTube; you'll find hundreds of posts from the events of the weekend. If you missed it, we have two special ways to share some of the magic that happened this weekend in Boston.

The first is the live album. We're extending the discount until the END OF DAY TODAY (mostly because most of staff is in Boston and can't work up the energy to change the information on the PayPal - we are that tired). You can GO HERE to get the album.

The second is the DVD. We recorded special events at the conference all weekend and will be turning those recordings into a high-quality DVD that will be available for pre-order soon.

That's all for now. Thank you to everyone who made this weekend so epic. We'll have more information about donations and such as things settle down from the weekend.

And by the way... this was a dress rehearsal. LeakyCon 2011 is on the way. Follow the Twitter, and stay tuned for updates.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Rik1_thumb

Who is on the CD? The DVD?

Posted by RikPotterButler on May 27, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

ditto!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 27, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Cimg2325_thumb

Thank you for giving everyone a chance to experience the awesomeness of LeakyCon, even if we were not able to go. I’ll defenitely get the DVD (cd already ordered), and I’m looking forward to seeing you all in 2011 instead!! :D

Posted by MadameSuede on May 27, 2009, 06:53 AM report to moderator

Hugs and kisses to all the Leaky staff that did such a fantastic job making Leakycon 2009 so much fun.
I love you all and will see you again in 2011.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Jeff

Posted by jpeterson48371 on May 27, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

LeakyCon 2009 had to be the best “dress rehearsal” of all time. It sure felt like Opening Night to me! It was absolutely, positively the most amazing experience ever. I am so, so SO thankful to Melissa, Sue, John, Frak, and all the other Leaky Staffers and Volunteers who worked so hard, for so long, to make LeakyCon 2009 so totally incredible from start to finish. Thank you ALL. You guys rock. Can’t wait for the DVD!

I’ll definitely be there in 2011, and the three of us from the corner Castle who came this time are committed to dragging the rest of our Poll Castle members along with us! Let the countdown begin!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on May 27, 2009, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very nice opportunity! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 27, 2009, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Squee a dvd for those of us who wished we were there! Cool!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on May 27, 2009, 07:50 AM report to moderator
New_hair_thumb

will the dvd be region 1 only? I’m in the UK and I want to get a copy :(

Posted by (Sir) Mikey on May 27, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW!! Hopefully I can get this DVD!! Wish I could have been there! :(

Maybe, just maybe for 2011??? Ecccckkk I hope so! :D

Ahh! SO amazing! I can’t wait to get both my CD and DVD! And Im definately already planning on 2011!! – Is there going to be some way that we can talk about LeakyCon and ideas we have for improvements?

Posted by jenbabe705 on May 27, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Wow a DVD

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 27, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator

LeakyCon was awesome! I had to leave early, but it’s something I’ll never forget. Thanks to all the staff who worked so hard to make it possible, I look forward to the DVD and 2011.

Posted by SybilT on May 27, 2009, 10:10 AM report to moderator
N194903242_30130566_5772_thumb

It was so much fun, I can’t wait for 2011!

Are You In My Pictures From LeakyCon?

Posted by Autumn on May 27, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator

yay

Posted by Gb1123 on May 27, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator

can’t wait.

Posted by Gb1123 on May 27, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator

"Oh I see," Hermione said, bristling. "So basically, you're going to take the best-looking girl who'll have you, even if she's completely horrible?"[br]"Er -- yeah, that sounds about right," said Ron.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014