LeakyCon Live Album: Discount Until End of Day, DVD Coming Soon

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
May 26, 2009, 11:40 AM

LeakyCon 2009 has ended, and it was a spectacular time; for a clue about how things went down here, search LeakyCon on Twitter and YouTube; you'll find hundreds of posts from the events of the weekend. If you missed it, we have two special ways to share some of the magic that happened this weekend in Boston.

The first is the live album. We're extending the discount until the END OF DAY TODAY (mostly because most of staff is in Boston and can't work up the energy to change the information on the PayPal - we are that tired). You can GO HERE to get the album.

The second is the DVD. We recorded special events at the conference all weekend and will be turning those recordings into a high-quality DVD that will be available for pre-order soon.

That's all for now. Thank you to everyone who made this weekend so epic. We'll have more information about donations and such as things settle down from the weekend.

And by the way... this was a dress rehearsal. LeakyCon 2011 is on the way. Follow the Twitter, and stay tuned for updates.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Bookworm_thumb

It truly was an amazing weekend. A huge THANK YOU to all at Leaky who made it so special!

Posted by Bookworm Jen on May 26, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Abd4_day_without_fusion_thumb

Dress rehearsal? haha.

Posted by Elizabeth on May 26, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_cropped_thumb

I can’t wait for the DVD to come out. I bet it will be absolutely AMAZING!

Posted by Wendy McCoury on May 26, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Wish I could have been there…

Posted by Won_Two on May 26, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator

:D

Posted by Miss_Odadkt on May 26, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Megamanstarforceviruses_thumb

It sounds like LeakyCon was something I shouldn’t have missed! Oh well, there’s always 2011…

Posted by Orange Chameleon on May 26, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I wish I had Paypal! :( Well, maybe I will be able to buy the CD with a card at a later time? I know I won’t get the discount, but I don’t have Paypal so I’ll have to get it some other way. . .

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 26, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Will this DVD be a Worldwide one like We Are Wizards or will it only work in the US?

Posted by MuggleQueen on May 26, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

W00t DVD!

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 26, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator

Hahahha XD “Dress rehearsal” – I like it! I am so happy you all had fun, and I’m almost more happy that you recorded so much for those of us left out of the main event! Thank you!! I’m so going to be there at LeakyCon11!!!

Posted by Sophie on May 26, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

LeakCon was the best weekend of my life. Thank Everyone So much. See you all in 2011 !

Posted by muggledroy on May 26, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

ditto!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 26, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Omt1_thumb

Wish I could have attended, but my grand daughter decided to arrive on Thursday morning (1:42 AM, Katherine Elizabeth, 8 lb 4 oz) and things have been rather busy since. Hope you all had a winderful time. I await the DVD!

OMT

Posted by OldMrToad on May 26, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on May 26, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator

Would have been greatas i know they all had a ball maybe in 2011 but will look on UTube

Posted by HGROSS44 on May 26, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I think the Chamber has been locked for good this time. The culprit must have known it was only a matter of time before I caught him. Rather sensible to stop now, before I came down hard on him."