Happy Birthday, Helena Bonham Carter

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
May 26, 2009, 06:53 PM

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to actress Helena Bonham Carter, who portrays the character of Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films.  Miss Bonham Carter is celebrating her 43rd birthday today.  Cheers to you!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

106_4038_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELENA!!
I heart YOU and your CHARACTER :) hehe

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 27, 2009, 04:41 AM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on May 27, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday Bella :D

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 27, 2009, 05:07 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Happy Birthday Helena

Posted by blackhair on May 27, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Happy Birthday Helena

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 27, 2009, 05:40 AM report to moderator
300_clara_oswald746b_thumb

Dang..I’m late.
Oh well..
Happy Birthday to the beautiful Helena :)

Posted by PotterBoy90 [ROAR!] on May 27, 2009, 06:40 AM report to moderator

It was my birthday too!!! YEAH

Posted by Sorcererke on May 27, 2009, 06:53 AM report to moderator
Forest_thumb

Happy Birthday! Did anyone know that she is a greast-granddaughter of a brittish Prime Minister

Forest_thumb

Copy_of_avatar_thumb

Happy birthday Helena! sends e-birthday cake

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on May 27, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Norbert_thumb

Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a delicious cake to eat!- I know I wish I had some!
Cheers!

Posted by hpftw on May 27, 2009, 07:24 AM report to moderator
Norbert_thumb

Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a delicious cake to eat!- I know I wish I had some!
Cheers!

Posted by hpftw on May 27, 2009, 07:25 AM report to moderator

"Tiny little bloke, my dad was. By the time I was six I could lift him up an' put him on top o' the dresser if he annoyed me. Used ter make him laugh..."