Half-Blood Prince Feature to Air During ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend

HBP Film
May 25, 2009, 03:13 PM

ABC Family is due to broadcast another Harry Potter weekend, and will include sneak peeks at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As the cable channel has done many times in the past, the promos will be short interviews, clips and features on the new Harry Potter movie, running at various times during the weekend. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will air first on the channel Saturday May 30th at 8:00 pm (Eastern) then again on Sunday, May 31st at 4:30pm. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will air twice on Sunday, May 31st at 1:00 and then again at 7:30pm.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Harry_thumb

darn ABC

Posted by blackhair on May 26, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

yayy! i love harry potter weekends! i never tire of watching hp movies :) i can just hear my husband now-no more harry potter movies! these movie weekends are a bit much for him :(

Posted by jennluvsharry on May 26, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Artwork_001_thumb

Even though I have the DVD’s there definitely is something about watching it on TV that’s great! I can’t help but watch them whenever I get the chance!

Posted by Cupcake1234 on May 26, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator

didn’t we already see these way back when? I could’ve sworn we’d already had an ABC peek. (?)

Posted by Libby on May 26, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I love to watch them, especially with the additions over and above the theatrical releases.

Posted by budgie on May 26, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Cool!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 27, 2009, 02:04 AM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

yeah! i love it when they show the movies in TV even if i have seen them like thousands of times before

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on May 27, 2009, 02:35 AM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

yes! I love HP weekends!

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 27, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Hope someone will put them on youtube, for us in the UK?! :)

Posted by Libby on May 27, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Shoot! I missed it and I can’t find my dvd’s sniff

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on May 27, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i’ve missed the last few abc family harry potter weekends. hopefully not this one, though!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on May 27, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!!

"I think Divination seems very woolly... A lot of guesswork, if you ask me."[br]"There was nothing woolly about the Grim in that cup!" said Ron hotly.[br]"You didn't seem quite so confident when you were telling Harry it was a sheep," said Hermione coolly

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014