Half-Blood Prince Feature to Air During ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend

HBP Film
May 25, 2009, 03:13 PM

ABC Family is due to broadcast another Harry Potter weekend, and will include sneak peeks at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As the cable channel has done many times in the past, the promos will be short interviews, clips and features on the new Harry Potter movie, running at various times during the weekend. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will air first on the channel Saturday May 30th at 8:00 pm (Eastern) then again on Sunday, May 31st at 4:30pm. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will air twice on Sunday, May 31st at 1:00 and then again at 7:30pm.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Me_thumb

HP weekend and my bday!!

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 26, 2009, 08:29 AM report to moderator

I love these weekends!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 26, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

:( That’s the weekend I have to work.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on May 26, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Of the two, I’m only interested in GOF. Cuaron butchered POA (IMO), which was very upsetting to me as it’s my favorite book.

I hope they add the extra scenes in GOF. They didn’t last time.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on May 26, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I think if we could piece together all the trailers, teasers, and sneak peaks I bet we’d have a good portion of the movie. :) Looking forward to the whole thing!!!!

Posted by Xyra44 on May 26, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

OMG!! wow! I can’t wait!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 26, 2009, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Just watched PoA with my daughter this weekend. Maybe she’s ready for GoF.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 26, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

Yes, another Harry Potter weekend! This will drive my husband crazy,lol.

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on May 26, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

score, will be watchin!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on May 26, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator

Great news. I love these weekends. My cable provider is getting ABC Family in HD on the 28th so just in time to watch the movies over the weekend.

Posted by gcw07 on May 26, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Cool – I love the interviews with the actors

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 26, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator

Posted by gcw07 on May 26, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

darn ABC

Posted by blackhair on May 26, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

because i couldn’t see them

Posted by blackhair on May 26, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I will probably watch this but I know I shouldn’t. I don’t want anymore spoilers. I feel like I have seen half the movie already.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on May 26, 2009, 06:44 PM report to moderator

"He left her and returned to his Muggle parents before I was ever born, Potter, and she died giving birth to me, leaving me to be raised in a Muggle orphanage... but I vowed to find him... I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name... [i]T