Half-Blood Prince Feature to Air During ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend

HBP Film
May 25, 2009, 03:13 PM

ABC Family is due to broadcast another Harry Potter weekend, and will include sneak peeks at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As the cable channel has done many times in the past, the promos will be short interviews, clips and features on the new Harry Potter movie, running at various times during the weekend. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will air first on the channel Saturday May 30th at 8:00 pm (Eastern) then again on Sunday, May 31st at 4:30pm. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will air twice on Sunday, May 31st at 1:00 and then again at 7:30pm.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Rupert_thumb

3rd?? WOOOOOO!

Is this another harry potter event on television? sweeeet :D

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on May 26, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Yay!!! I love it when ABC Family airs the movies instead of the normal ABC (who sliced the movies like nobody’s business..) cause they actually show the movie in full + extended scenes and such..

atleast that’s what I saw that last few times I’ve watched it on ABC Family..

Posted by ericaeeks on May 26, 2009, 03:27 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Cool… wishes she was in America

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 26, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Ta-da_thumb

Excellent!!! I love ABC Family Harry Potter Weekends. Even though I own all the movies, I get super excited when they are on TV and I clear my schedule. Am I alone in this? Lol!

Posted by Jcoons on May 26, 2009, 03:59 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yay!! i’ve been waiting for one of these! finally! :D haha lol jcoons, you’re so not alone i do it too!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 26, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

Thank you ABC family – now if you could be so kind as to spread your love behond the confindes of the USA

Well these be new stuff? And if so what else will there actually be in the movie that we haven’t seen already?

Not that I’m complaining you understand – I want know – PLEASE put the footage online ASAP Leaky whoop!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on May 26, 2009, 04:15 AM report to moderator

I’m scared to watch any more extras. Pretty soon we’ll have the entire movie in clips, just like with GoF. =/

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on May 26, 2009, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

MTV Awards will be on too! I think I’m going to tune in to MTV though. I can’t wait =)

Posted by Christine on May 26, 2009, 05:33 AM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

I hope they are new but they’ll probably be the ones we already saw.

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 26, 2009, 05:42 AM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Awesome! I knew it. Can’t wait.

Posted by NightSky on May 26, 2009, 06:11 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

because i couldn’t watch them

Posted by blackhair on May 26, 2009, 06:21 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

yay! (doing happy dance)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on May 26, 2009, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I will definitely be watching this!!!

Posted by cghambright on May 26, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I’m glad that they’re having another HP weekend, :) but i’m sad that they aren’t showing all the movies (only PoA and GoF)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 26, 2009, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

ahhhh so excited!!

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 26, 2009, 08:29 AM report to moderator

"Harry, let go of him," he heard Fudge's voice say, and he felt fingers trying to pry him from Cedric's limp body, but Harry wouldn't let him go. Then Dumbledore's face, which was still blurred and misted, came closer.[br]"Harry, you can't help him now. I

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014