Half-Blood Prince Feature to Air During ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend

HBP Film
May 25, 2009, 03:13 PM

ABC Family is due to broadcast another Harry Potter weekend, and will include sneak peeks at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As the cable channel has done many times in the past, the promos will be short interviews, clips and features on the new Harry Potter movie, running at various times during the weekend. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will air first on the channel Saturday May 30th at 8:00 pm (Eastern) then again on Sunday, May 31st at 4:30pm. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will air twice on Sunday, May 31st at 1:00 and then again at 7:30pm.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

Cool I can’t wait to see what we will get. This will be a great weekend because we will get a new clip from hbp as well ooo

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 25, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Things to do:
Record Prisoner of Azkaban
Record other Harry Potter movies
Explain to my parents that I am NOT crazy for recording something I already own on DVD.
Explain to them that there are HBP clips in it

sigh I have a lot to do this weekend,

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 25, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

YAY!!! RECORD!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on May 25, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I will definitely be watching this! I hope they show the same sneak peeks that they showed before because i kind don’t want to see anything new…I want to be a little surprised when I see the actual movie.

Posted by cghambright on May 25, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
66071_440073881516_721806516_5709069_6899239_n_thumb

Ahhh! I can’t wait!
I wish they would air Order of the Phoenix, though.. :)

Posted by Sara Weasley on May 25, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Hagid_potterpuff_thumb

hmmm nice but still no OOTP in the line up

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 ~Prongs~ ( J.O.R.) on May 25, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

Looks like I’m not doing anything but watching tv next weekend

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on May 25, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I unfortunately will be busy at a conference I am attending during this weekend! Thankfully, I am certain that Leaky will host all the clips aired as soon as they air, in high definition, sent directly from corporate at Warner Brothers. :D

Posted by Kirk on May 25, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

that’s a good thing wingardium leviosa! :)
i love the new HBP clips _

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 25, 2009, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

YAY!

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 25, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

Sounds awesome. Hopefully I can watch one of the showings on Sunday!

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on May 25, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator

A new feature? Again?

Posted by Mairéad on May 25, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Yeah!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on May 26, 2009, 02:02 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

thats cool for you, in the states!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 26, 2009, 03:04 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

thats cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 26, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator

"After this year, of course, many of you will cease studying with me," Snape went on. "I take only the best into my N.E.W.T. Potions class, which means some of us will certainly be saying good-bye."[br]His eyes rested on Harry and his lip curled...[br]"Bu

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014