Half-Blood Prince Feature to Air During ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend

HBP Film
May 25, 2009, 03:13 PM

ABC Family is due to broadcast another Harry Potter weekend, and will include sneak peeks at the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As the cable channel has done many times in the past, the promos will be short interviews, clips and features on the new Harry Potter movie, running at various times during the weekend. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will air first on the channel Saturday May 30th at 8:00 pm (Eastern) then again on Sunday, May 31st at 4:30pm. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will air twice on Sunday, May 31st at 1:00 and then again at 7:30pm.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Copy_of_avatar_thumb

Awesome!! I love when they do these things!!!

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on May 25, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
21_thumb

Second Post!! I really hope someone manages to put these online.

Posted by Dave-94 on May 25, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

But new feature or the old ones?

Posted by Matea on May 25, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

oh heck yeah! i am so excited.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on May 25, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

Another ABC Family Sneak Peaks for HBP ?
They already shown 5 last december…

Posted by EnricoDc on May 25, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

No your not jcoons!
I’m going to watch it and i have the 2 discs for all the movies it’s just exciting to see it on t.v.!!

Posted by Narglesarereal on May 25, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator

I love Harry Potter Weekends on ABC Family. They always show the whole movie including the extended scenes and they usually show good footage and interviews for the upcoming movie. And no Jcoons you are not alone. I have already cleared my scheudle for the weekend when I saw the commerical this morning :)

Posted by lifa *ROAR* on May 25, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

Cool!!!!

Posted by Narglesarereal on May 25, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

Damn i wish i had ABC

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 25, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

Why does British tv never do something so fun????

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 25, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Me_2010_thumb

Jcoons: Not at all! I love watching them when it’s on TV! The only downside are all the commercials…

Can’t wait to see the special features they’ll be airing!

Posted by Stephanie J on May 25, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
P2200066_thumb

awesome!

Posted by lily11 on May 25, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

I’m sure it’s the same previews we saw back in December. You can find them on youtube if you didn’t see them then.

Posted by mollywobble on May 25, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I’ll be watching and recording them!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 25, 2009, 05:14 PM report to moderator

Yay! Except I probably won’t be watching it; the rest of my family is sick and tired of watching Harry Potter. I’m not, of course. :-)

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 25, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator

"Maybe he's [i]left,[/i]" said Harry, "because he missed out on the Defense Against Dark Arts job [i]again[/i]!"[br]"Or he might have been [i]sacked[/i]!" said Ron enthusiastically. "I mean, everyone hates him --"[br]"Or maybe," said a very cold voice rig