Tom Felton to Star in New Film "In Between the Waves"

Felton
May 24, 2009, 03:28 AM

Thanks to Misha from Feltbeats.com for letting us know that actor Tom Felton will be taking on a new role in the film "In Between the Waves." According to the film's website Tom will be taking the part of Luke in this "European road trip & buddy movie."

Also there was news that Tom Felton would begin filming his role as Draco Malfoy for Deathly Hallows in the near future. According to Feltbeats, Tom said "I’ve popped onto the set a few times, and things seem to be going like clockwork. I can’t wait to get back on the set and get down to business. I’m also looking forward to challenging Dan to another game of cricket at lunchtime. We both get very competitive! Tom starts full-time filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in June."

Finally we at TLC would like to send a big Hello to all of us here in Boston, the site of a very very busy and now concluded LeakyCon 2009.  Cheers too to Tom and all of you for the many good wishes, tweets and emails for a successful convention.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Ronhermione_thumb

cool! i cant wait 4 him in HBP and DH

Ronhermione_thumb

cool! i cant wait 4 him in HBP and DH

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Well judging by the sypnosis I honestly think this film sounds crap, Y Tu Mama Tambien’s bratty little brother. But I’ll reserve it til I hear more, gotta support the indie film scene.
Congratulations on a successful Leaky Con guys, was sorry I couldn’t have made it, bet ya it was fun

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 26, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 26, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Cool to see what else he can do. Although nothing will be quite as good as Draco ;)

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 26, 2009, 09:22 AM report to moderator
Sp_a1169a_thumb

nicee

Posted by Juliaa. on May 26, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 26, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Tom is a pretty good actor too bad he’s had bit parts since CoS.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 26, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

Wa ot go Tom spread your wings doing new things is great.

Posted by HGROSS44 on May 26, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator

he is such a cutie!

Posted by PottyMouthPrincess on May 26, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator

he is such a cutie!

Posted by PottyMouthPrincess on May 27, 2009, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

yay! congrats for tom!

Posted by KC Nox on May 27, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

YAY for Tom!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on May 28, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Harry, Cedric, I suggest you go up to bed," said Dumbledore, smiling at both of them. "I am sure Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are waiting to celebrate with you, and it would be a shame to deprive them of this excellent excuse to make a great deal of mess an